3N1.Net™ is the result of our 10-year commitment to offering solutions that radically improve the application development and maintenance process for business application development
Independence, MO (PRWEB) July 29, 2010
3N1 Solutions, Inc. launched its new corporate website to promote the company’s unique business application development services and flagship product, 3N1.Net™. 3N1.Net™ is a business application development framework that offers a secure service-oriented architecture, developer productivity tools, and patent pending value-added application functionality to enhance the development of secure, service-oriented business software.
The new website at http://www.3n1solutions.com features:
- A blog that reports on current news related to 3N1 Solutions and service-oriented software development.
- Success stories and testimonials from developers, managers, and executives that have benefited from 3N1.Net™ and 3N1 services.
- Partner opportunities for value-added resellers, outsourced technical resources, and 3rd party UI providers.
- Information about the company’s business application development services, designed to help companies get from start to finish with 3N1.Net™.
- Details about the 3N1.Net™ business application development framework.
- Information about careers with 3N1 Solutions
- Background on the company’s 10 year history
- The ability to request a pricing proposal, download the 3N1 Solutions brochure, and schedule a live demo.
3N1 Solutions’ flagship product is 3N1.Net™ enterprise application framework and accelerator, built to enable custom service-oriented business software development. 3N1.Net™ uses the Microsoft .NET ® platform and connects to Microsoft®, Oracle®, or IBM® database platform with application lifecycle management provided by Microsoft® Team Foundation Server. The framework is comprised of three core components:
1. A secure service-oriented architecture, which creates all of the core infrastructure code necessary for any user interface and can represent 50% or more of the entire application's code base.
2. Developer productivity tools, which provide code generation, guidance, and advanced coding patterns.
3. Patent pending value-added application functionality necessary to maintain a service oriented application in which client devices can access and modify data from anywhere in the world.
3N1.Net™ was created to help developers easily produce a secure, robust, and scalable enterprise software application.
“3N1.Net™ is the result of our 10-year commitment to offering solutions that radically improve the application development and maintenance process for business application development,” remarks Jon Farr, President of 3N1 Solutions. “With 3N1.Net™ companies can turn a $60,000/year developer into a $600,000 development and support team,” he added.
Learn more about 3N1 Solutions at http://www.3n1solutions.com or call (888) 782-3527.
# # #