Grand Rapids, MI (Vocus/PRWEB) February 08, 2011
At a challenging time in financial markets, this major international symposium offers M&A professionals the global perspectives & insights they need to thrive and expand. We expect delegates from around the world to convene for three days of intense, insightful presentations, discussions and peer-to-peer networking.
Participation is a must for Intermediaries, and Investment Bankers, CPA’s, Attorneys, Private Equity Groups, Business Advisory Firms, and Corporate M & A professionals. The conference will provide a forum to make strong and actionable connections in the private middle market through face to face interaction with industry decision makers and thought leaders.
You will learn to spot the trends and recognize deal-making opportunities from industry leaders and global experts. Topics include:
- Economic Forecast for 2011-2012
- Trends in Global Financial Markets
- Recession’s Effect on Political Risk Profiles
- Due Diligence in Cross-border Transactions
- Changes in Regulatory Environments
- Transatlantic (EU/US/Canadian) Transactions
- Middle East Assessment
- Demographic Changes & Regional Differences
- Brazil, India, and China
- EU Merger Control
- Technical Issues in US Transactions
- Alderman Michael Bear, Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Keynote Luncheon speaker - David Hinson, National Director of the Minority Business Development Agency – U.S. Department of Commerce
- John Normand, JP Morgan Chase
- Dr. Karim Pakravan, Adjunct Professor of Finance, DePaul University
- Stephen Timewell, Editor Emeritus, The Banker Magazine
- Mark Lanyon, Morningstar
To learn more about the 3rd Global M&A Symposium, please CLICK HERE.
About the AM&AA
The AM&AA is the acknowledged leading association and credentialing body for Middle Market M&A Professionals. Our leadership and members have unrivalled multidisciplinary expertise in the financial services industry. AM&AA members represent sellers and buyers of businesses ranging from $5M - $500M in transactional value. Their services are seller representation, buyer representation, due diligence, accounting financing, business valuation, tax planning, legal, strategic, and other advisory and transaction services. Please visit the website: http://www.amamaonline.org or contact Diane Niederman at (312) 856-9590.
- Our primary goals are to help members improve their level of knowledge, give them access to the tools to help them better market and deliver their services, and provide them with a network of knowledgeable professionals with whom they can share information and resources.
- The AM&AA offers members a solid platform for professional collaboration.
Primerus is an international society of top-rated, independent, boutique law firms that have earned the right to display the Primerus seal of quality. As one of the most respected law firm societies, Primerus has over 170 member firms in 125 cities located in 23 countries throughout the world. Primerus has become the size of some of the world’s largest law firms. However, unlike most large firms, Primerus is growing at an unprecedented pace, and is expanding throughout Europe, Asia, and elsewhere around the globe. In every country, Primerus lawyers have the skill and experience to advise clients on the international aspects of their transactions. High quality legal services at reasonable fees – that’s how Primerus can work for you. To learn more about how Primerus can provide the trusted legal advisors you need, visit http://www.primerus.com or call 1-616-454-9939.