Business owners using Quickbooks are thrilled that they get free customer support when using ezCheckprinting and virtual printer software.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 05, 2014
Business owners who use Quickbooks are now enticed to print checks on blank check stock less expensively by using ezCheckprinting and Virtual printer combo from Halfpricesoft.com. With the new advantage to customers of a no cost customer support team available, more and more QuickBooks/Quicken customers are utilizing ezCheckprinting and virtual printer application. Halfpricesoft.com has added new features to also include Windows 8.1 compatibility and network version compatibility.
Printing checks on blank check stock is a breeze for QuickBooks and Quicken customers using ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp.
“Business owners using Quickbooks are thrilled that they get free customer support when using ezCheckprinting and virtual printer software,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.