The new Windows 10 update is accommodated with the updated crossover platform and eliminates the need for QuickBooks and Quicken users to enter check information by hand into ezCheckPrinting, saving them a great deal of time.
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) August 24, 2015
Updated ezCheckprinting and virtual printer, a check-writing and printing solution for users of QuickBooks and Quicken is now compatible with Windows 10 updates.Halfpricesoft.com is the software developer specializing in affordable, easy-to-use software for small to mid-size businesses in Michigan.
Once installed, the Virtual Printer allows customers to export check information from Quicken or QuickBooks and the Virtual Printer software converts the data for use by ezCheckPrinting and the check is printed automatically. QB Customers save money by printing check and bank information, along with the company logo and customized check layout on blank check stock rather than using expensive pre-printed checks.
“The new Windows 10 update is accommodated with the updated crossover platform and eliminates the need for QuickBooks and Quicken users to enter check information by hand into ezCheckPrinting, saving them a great deal of time,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
There is no update cost for this compatibility. Therefore, ezCheckPrinting remains one of the most easy-to-use and affordable check writers on the market. Non-QuickBooks customers can easily run ezCheckPrinting as a stand-alone PC check writer on Windows 10. ezCheckPrinting Windows version works on Windows 98/NT/Me/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, 32-bit/64-bit system or MAC machine installed with Virtual Machine or Parallels.
The feature benefits are listed below:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Save money by printing on blank check stock
- Easy to use and learn
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, customer needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. Potential customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.