With ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can maximize productivity by printing on blank check stock, in house.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) March 25, 2015
Maximizing productivity is a key goal for business customers everywhere. With this focus in mind, Halfpricesoft.com has released updates for QuickBooks 2015 customers in order to print checks on blank stock less expensively. ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo offers ease of use and low cost for new and seasoned business owners.
ezCheckPrinting is the easy-to-use and affordable check writer that allows customers to print professional-looking checks with logo and signature on blank stock in house. Non-QuickBooks customers can easily run ezCheckPrinting as a stand-alone PC check writer.
“With ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can maximize productivity by printing on blank check stock, in house.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge
Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken customers. With this new virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Simply select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features.
-Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.