(PRWEB) September 2, 2010
CT Business Travel, a member of Uniglobe is a leading UK travel management specialist providing corporate travel services to an impressive range of national and international clients. With a healthy appetite to attract and grow its number of corporate accounts further, CT Business Travel has devised a refreshing approach to securing new custom.
Knowing they deliver outstanding customer service, CT business travel has launched a new offer that leverages on this strength, offering clients to use their services with zero minimum contract terms.
It is CT Business Travel’s strong belief that their exceptional customer service will keep clients coming back despite no contractual agreement to do so.
Not only do they offer no contractual commitment but clients also receive additional reassurance from CT Business Travel’s Service Level Agreements, stating precisely what CT Business Travel will contractually agree to deliver. This offers clients great service, without any contractual requirements.
Typical conditions of a CT Business Travel SLA Agreement are:
- to contractually provide clients with a dedicated member of staff or team to service their account depending on the account size and spend
- an agreed response time within which CT Business Travel has to respond when receiving business trip enquiries
- an out of hours service
- agreed fixed transparent fees
- responsibility to ensure all travellers have the right documents to travel
- tailored and relevant management reporting depending on the account size and spend
The approach to break down the barriers for new clients to come on board completely differentiates CT Business Travel from its competitors, as is the speed in which CT Business Travel can set up an account so clients can start using their services instantly.
CT Business Travel’s call centre team is based at the company’s head office in Tunbridge Wells servicing companies across the UK. Most accounts are handled from here. However they can provide on-site support to any company that would like to have its own in-house business travel agency, for more information visit ctbusinesstravel.com.