In creating their list of top business hosted PBX providers, Voip-Info.org took into account user reviews, ratings, plan features, pricing information, and their own editors’ reviews.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 28, 2012
Today, Voip-Info.org, the leading VoIP and telecom information resource on the web announced the top 5 best business VoIP providers of the year. In creating their list of top business hosted PBX providers, Voip-Info.org took into account user reviews, ratings, plan features, pricing information, and their own editors’ reviews. With annual global VoIP market revenue projected to hit $65 billion by the end of 2012 according to research firm, Visiongain, there has never been more competition amongst business VoIP providers.
Here are the top 5 best business VoIP providers of 2012:
1. Nextiva – Nextiva is the top hosted business VoIP provider of 2012 for several reasons. Their user reviews are outstanding across the board, posting an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Voip-Info.org. In addition, their flagship business phone service plan, Nextiva Office, is very affordable at just $21.95 per user per month, and offers unlimited calling to the US & Canada, and US-based customer support.
2. RingCentral – RingCentral is another outstanding business VoIP provider, with user ratings coming in at an average of 4.1 out of 5 stars on Voip-Info.org. In addition to good user reviews, RingCentral’s main business service plan, RingCentral Office, is just $24.99 per user per month, and offers unlimited calling and faxing, no contract, and 24/7 US-based customer service.
3. Vocalocity – Vocalocity is one of the top 5 best business VoIP providers this year as well. User reviews peg Vocalocity at 4.5 out of 5 stars, and the Vocalocity PBX Unlimited Extension plan costs just $24.99 per user per month and includes unlimited calls to the US & Canada, advanced features like voicemail to email transcription, and does not require any long-term contracts.
4. Voip.com – Voip.com makes this year’s list of the top 5 business VoIP providers because has one of the most affordable business VoIP services in North America. At just $17.95 per user per month, Voip.com’s Cloud PBX offering allows for unlimited calls, and features US-based customer service, a free smartphone app, and stellar customer reviews.
5. Jive Communications – Jive Communications rounds out the list of the year’s top 5 business VoIP service providers. The Jive Smart PBX business VoIP service plan costs just $19.95 per user per month, and features free long distance, no contracts or hidden fees, and unlimited use of all features. In addition, user reviews rate Jive at a very impressive 4.5 stars out of 5.
With 2012 drawing to a close, there are still some great deals being offered by the aforementioned business VoIP providers. Those looking to compare business VoIP providers can do so at http://www.Voip-Info.org and view comparisons based on price, features, and customer reviews.
Voip-Info.org has been the leading VoIP, Asterisk, and telecom information resource and wiki on the web since 2003. By compiling user knowledge on business VoIP providers, residential VoIP providers, Asterisk, open-source VoIP software, VoIP hardware, and anything else related to telecom, Voip-Info.org is the authority for Voice over IP information on the web.