We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 20, 2012
In-house payroll software run on users' own computers offers more efficiency, security and control than other payroll options for much greater cost savings. Payroll tax software developer Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) released the new 2012 ezPaycheck software, which is easy to use even for people with no accounting background.
The main updates of version 3.2.8 include:
- Updates on Form 941 for Employer’s QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return.
- Updates on user-interface which includes form level help buttons
- Updates on custom deductions which make it easy to handle local taxes
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll software because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll software, so we include them as members of our design team."
ezPaycheck 2011’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
This update version is free for current 2012 ezPaycheck payroll software users. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, includes a sample database, to make it easier for customers to test drive all the features of ezPaycheck 2012 before purchasing a license key.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
With license keys starting at only $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2012 is an affordable accounting payroll and check printing software solution for any business - no matter how small the business is. ezPaycheck 2011 also supports payroll tracking for multiple businesses, making it perfect for accountants and entrepreneurs with multiple businesses.
To start the free test-drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and EzPaycheck Payroll Software
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.