With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can print checks with stubs on blank stock quickly and inexpensively.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
Halfpricesoft.com announces new features included in the latest versions of ezCheckPrinting and Virtual Printer bundle to increase check-printing versatility for small businesses, enabling them complete bill-paying tasks even faster while still saving money by avoiding the need for expensive pre-printed checks.
“With ezCheckPrinting and this new Virtual Printer, QuickBooks and Quicken customers can print checks with stubs on blank stock quickly and inexpensively,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said. “We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently,” he added.
Released earlier this year, the most recent updates to ezCheckPrinting provide more flexibility for businesses needing to write checks from multiple bank accounts or print checks on a different printer than usual. Meanwhile, Halfpricesoft.com updated its Virtual Printer software for compatibility with online applications.
These software updates include:
- Virtual Printer now supports the online version of QuickBooks
- EzCheckPrinting now prints paycheck stubs as well as paychecks
- EzCheckPrinting now gives the options to select printers besides the default printer
- EzCheckPrinting now lets customers select from multiple bank accounts without changing the software’s settings
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
Ezcheckprinting starts at just $39 per installation and the Virtual Printer program for just $39 per installation. Printing professional-looking custom checks is easy and inexpensive for even the smallest businesses. Software bundles include ezCheckPrinting and Virtual Printer for either QuickBooks or Quicken.
Software can be downloaded and customers can try ezCheckPrinting at no risk!
EzCheckPrinting software: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Quicken Check Virtual Printer: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quicken-checks-virtual-printer.asp
QuickBooks Check Virtual Printer: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software, and ezACH deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and helps small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.