Insight from hundreds of customer relationships has informed our knowledge of what it takes to reinvent historic business structures. We co-create solutions with our customers - partnering with them every step of the way to help them perform and compete better in the global market.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) April 29, 2008
BSG Alliance today announced it has changed its name to nGenera™ Corporation to spotlight its mission to transform companies into Next Generation Enterprises. nGenera also unveiled its groundbreaking nGen Platform for business innovation and the first three end-to-end offerings delivered on the platform: nGen Talent, nGen Customer and nGen Leadership.
The profound business changes brought about by the combination of globalization, the talent crunch and Web 2.0 technologies are reshaping the economy at an astonishing pace. Companies must begin to operate and create customer value in entirely new ways. The nGen Platform offers Global 2000 companies a game-changing combination of software-as-a-service, talent and knowledge -- packaged into category solutions and delivered using Web services -- to address fast-traction areas of transformation.
The nGen Platform: World's First On-Demand Platform for Business Innovation
The nGen Platform enables the company to design and rapidly deploy configurable solutions for growth and innovation to its customers -- globally and on demand. The platform further allows total flexibility and agility to evolve and extend each category solution as technologies, markets and business dynamics change.
nGens of Innovation: High Traction Areas for Next Generation Transformation
- nGen Talent™ enables enterprises to identify, source and retain key resources anywhere in the world, and to provide an attractive, compelling work environment for the new workforce. Major capabilities include recruiting and on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, total compensation and collaborative culture.
- nGen Customer™ gives companies the means to turn customer insight into compelling,differentiated products and services -- to co-create complete customer experiences. Key capabilities include customer experience assessment, emotion mining, community-driven innovation, customer experience design on demand, multi-channel interaction, knowledge base management, and Web monitoring and analytics.
- nGen Leadership™ gives companies the strategy, frameworks, techniques and tools to innovate, grow, plan and realize their transformation into a Next Generation Enterprise. Capabilities include: on-demand strategy, collaboration, simulation, operating model design and analytics, as well as the creation of an "edge" for innovation and experimentation.
Strategic components that make up the nGen Platform, deliver its transformational power, and underpin each nGen category solution include:
- The nGenera Innovation Network™: the world's leading executive-membership research and educational organization, pioneering new business designs, models and strategies for the global economy. The nGenera Innovation Network is led by Don Tapscott, author of Wikinomics and 11 other business books, and one of the world's foremost authorities on management issues.
- Software-as-a-Service: the on-demand, always-growing software-as-a-service-based environment that powers nGenera's solutions. It provides a reliable, secure, standards-based, multi-tenant environment for a rich ecosystem of composite Web-based applications that work together at the user interface, work flow and data model level.
- Community-Driven Innovation™: the heart of the Next Generation Enterprise -- collaboration -- is embedded in every nGenera offering. A powerful suite of collaboration components enable applied Web-based collaboration environments, including simulation on demand for business scenario modeling, community-based analytics and Management Chain Automation™ to drive the complete innovation loop.
Each nGen category solution is available now on an annual subscription basis.
"Insight from hundreds of customer relationships has informed our knowledge of what it takes to reinvent historic business structures. We co-create solutions with our customers - partnering with them every step of the way to help them perform and compete better in the global market."
Chairman and CEO
"The launch of the nGenera Innovation Network creates nothing less than a business innovation powerhouse. The Network will continue the groundbreaking work done by its originators -- my former company New Paradigm and also The Concours Group -- but with enormous new resources and capability. For business and government leaders who understand the power of the new Web and new business models for innovation, performance and competitiveness, the nGenera Innovation Network is an unprecedented ally."
nGenera Innovation Network
"Our business and industry are changing-and in a post-merger environment, our culture is changing too. We know that our future success in part depends on our ability to identify, develop, engage and retain our highest-performing employees. nGenera, as our key leadership-development partner, is enabling us to engage our highest-potential employees in new ways with Web 2.0 technologies. We're having global dialogues between our top talent and executive management on key issues. This has been very exciting and effective--a real change in communication methods and content."
EVP and Chief Human Resource Officer
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
"The integration of New Paradigm and Concours Group into nGenera is a very noteworthy development. This is powerful-translating superior thought leadership into an execution capability and a new collaborative platform to enable companies like FEDEX to innovate new business models and stay ahead of the competition.
EVP, Information Services and Chief Information Officer
Chairman and CEO
link to bio and photo
link to high-rez logo
How the Next Generation Enterprise (nGen) Is Different
download white paper