Our management team wanted to expand upon this by educating the marketplace--bringing trusted, relevant information to organizations, via our website, to help them optimize their business performance.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 17, 2008
The Revere Group, a business technology consulting firm, has launched phase one of a new website aligned with its streamlined, go-to-market strategy. This new strategy provides a concise message about how Revere's services can help clients achieve bottom-line results. The strategy focuses on five major categories, or common business challenges, faced by clients as well as aligns these challenges to Revere's core service offerings.
"We have identified five main business challenges on which our clients are focusing we believe that by aligning client business challenges with our service offerings, we will successfully identify solutions and provide immediate value to our client's needs," said Patrick Schuerer, Director of Corporate Marketing at The Revere Group.
"This new strategy is in line with our strengthened commitment to our clients. Revere is an organization that clients rely upon as their trusted business advisors," said Michael Parks, CEO at The Revere Group. "Our management team wanted to expand upon this by educating the marketplace--bringing trusted, relevant information to organizations, via our website, to help them optimize their business performance."
Revere's five categories of focus:
- Operational Efficiency - facilitating the right combination of people, process and technology efforts for clients to realize efficiency gains in their operation and help achieve a competitive advantage in the market place. Supporting Revere services include: IT Strategy, Organizational Change Management (OCM), Portfolio Management, Business Continuity, and Process Optimization (Supply Chain Management, Labor Cost Management and Back Office).
- Analytics and Collaboration - helping clients draw actionable insights from large volumes of data while improving both the efficiency and effectiveness of transforming data into meaningful information. Supporting Revere services include: Corporate Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Workflow, Portals and Content Management Systems.
- Interactive - connecting with your customers and enriching your web presence.
Supporting Revere services: Interactive Design and Strategy, Usability Analysis, Rich Internet Applications, Web 2.0 and Social Networking, E-Commerce, Creative Services and SEO
- Enterprise Platforms - leveraging a technology platform to grow your business.
Supporting Revere services: Lawson, Microsoft, OracleIPeopleSoft, SAP and Open Source.
- Managed Services - managing IT so you can focus on your core business. Supporting Revere services: Application Management, Infrastructure Management, Database Support, IT Departmental Outsourcing, Managed Hosting and SaaS.
Phase two of the redesign (currently underway) focuses on developing interactive user communities by incorporating Web 2.0 capabilities. The website will feature an enhanced community section that will host industry, market related and vertical Blogs.
Additionally this section will host Special Interest Groups, or SIGs, where members will have the ability to monitor their events, chat with other members and have access to market RSS feeds including current market-relevant news, whitepapers, webcasts and podcasts.
About The Revere Group
The Revere Group is a North American Business Unit and wholly owned subsidiary of NTT DATA, a multinational organization. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Chicago, The Revere Group is a leading global business and IT solutions consultancy that specializes in assisting high performing mid-tier and fast growing companies. Revere provides industry, process and technology expertise with a proven service approach--Think, Build, Source--to pave the way for your success. The Revere Group has over 500 employees with a broad range of technical and functional expertise. In addition to Chicago, The Revere Group has offices in Milwaukee, Boston, Denver, Charlotte, Orlando, Raleigh, San Francisco and Los Angeles. As a trusted advisor to its clients, The Revere Group is committed to improving their client's business and IT alignment.
For more information, visit http://www.RevereGroup.com, or call 1-888-4REVERE.