This combo offer provides the convenience of buying ezPaycheck now while knowing the 2012 updates will be available without any additional cost.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 27, 2011
In today’s economic climate, no one needs to cut costs more than start-up businesses. Now Texas start-ups can have the benefit of easy-to-use and affordable in-house payroll software designed especially for small firms with fewer than 20 employees.
Payroll tax software provider, Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), has announced Texas small business owners who purchase ezPaycheck 2011 from halfpricesoft.com at regular price $89 this fall can get the 2012 edition of ezPaycheck for just $1 more.
EzPaycheck payroll software is designed for small businesses with simplicity in mind. The new edition of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New form-level Help buttons
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function
- Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen
- Improved data back-up and restore features
ezPaycheck 2011’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
Main features of ezPaycheck payroll software include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
Purchasing the ezPaycheck 2011 + 2012 combo package is risk free for business owners. Users can sample the software for up to 30 days to ensure it meets all their needs before purchasing.
“We realize that businesses who plan to automate payroll in 2012 want to get acquainted with the software now, but they don’t want to buy it again in January to get the 2012 updates,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. “This combo offer provides the convenience of buying ezPaycheck now while knowing the 2012 updates will be available without any additional cost.”
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll program, please visit
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.