Meeting the specific needs of our customers is an important part of our business model.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
Paying employees in time is critical for any business. Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), the payroll tax software developer, released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software for small business in time for this busy holiday season. They also announced the new special promotion on ezPaycheck payroll software 2011 and 2012 bundle version. Small business owners who purchase ezPaycheck 2012 from halfpricesoft.com for the low price of $89 during this holiday season can get the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck for just $1 more to take advantage of year-end reporting features.
This new version comes with the customized wage feature, which makes it easier and simpler for a small business (i.e. trucking company) to generate the paychecks by salary, hourly-rate, miles, pieces or stops.
“Meeting the specific needs of our customers is an important part of our business model,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software and report tax.”
Designed with small business users in mind, ezPaycheck’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background. The 30-day non-obligation free trial is available for immediate download at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
The features that make ezPaycheck software one of the best payroll tax solution for small businesses include:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface - Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
“Our goal is to make ezPaycheck as hassle-free and easy to use as possible while still supplying the robust features our customers need,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “This latest round of updates moves us significantly closer to that goal.”
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.
To start the 30-day no-obligation free test drive, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp