For sales and marketing, time is money, and the best salespeople want to spend more time on the phone with decision makers than finding them
Waltham, Mass. (PRWEB) April 2, 2007
ZoomInfo™ today introduced ZoomExec, an affordable, self-service product that allows users to search for executives and gain instant access to information on decision-making business professionals, including work history, education, contact information, and web references used to compile the data. ZoomExec drastically cuts down the time and energy needed to find and connect with key decision makers at target companies. Because ZoomExec is completely integrated into ZoomInfo’s business information search engine (see related release, ZoomInfo Unveils Business Information Search Engine), users will also be able to research more than three million companies for free.
“For sales and marketing, time is money, and the best salespeople want to spend more time on the phone with decision makers than finding them,” said Russell Glass, vice president of products and marketing at ZoomInfo. “With the new ZoomInfo.com, we’re providing a one-stop shopping experience for salespeople who need to quickly research a company and gain an in-depth understanding of its industry and competitive landscape. And with ZoomInfo.com’s tight integration with ZoomExec, they can then instantly build a targeted list of key decision makers, which enables them to spend more time closing deals and earning greater commissions.”
ZoomExec was created to provide quick, easy and affordable access to key decision makers in thousands of industries to enable salespeople to speed up sales cycles. Using ZoomInfo’s patented semantic search technology, ZoomExec provides in-depth profiles on vice presidents, general managers, c-level executives and the equivalent, including career and educational backgrounds. Key features in ZoomExec include:
- Advanced People Search: Business users can search for executives by company name, job function, job title or keyword and can filter their searches by company type, size and location. For example, users can instantly search for vice presidents of engineering at companies with less than $50 million in revenue, vice presidents of sales within a single industry, or even CTOs of financial services companies within a specific geography.
- Easy-to-Digest Professional Profiles: ZoomExec provides in-depth professional profiles on more than 1.3 million executives that includes contact and current job information, employment history, education, user-posted bios, and Web references to identify sites where the information was pulled. The ZoomExec profiles help salespeople connect and build a rapport with their key contacts.
- Free Company Search: ZoomExec is fully integrated with ZoomInfo.com, allowing users access to the business information search engine’s in-depth profiles on millions of companies for free.
- Contact Information: ZoomExec provides contact information, including phone number and email addresses, for hard-to-find executive contacts.
- Data Exports: For an additional fee, users can export lists of executive contacts into their CRM application for quick and easy workflow management.
ZoomInfo ZoomExec is available today at http://www.zoominfo.com for a $99 monthly subscription. ZoomInfo is currently offering a three day free trial of the new tool.
ZoomInfo’s enterprise product, PowerSearch, extends ZoomExec’s reach beyond executives, providing access to profiles and contact information on more than 35 million people, as well as advanced workflow and data management capabilities for use within teams. For more information, or to try ZoomInfo PowerSearch, visit http://www.zoominfo.com/trial.
ZoomInfo is a business information search engine used to quickly find information about industries, companies, people, products and services. ZoomInfo is used by sales and marketing professionals to identify business opportunities, by recruiters to locate talent, and by anyone conducting in-depth research about products, services and businesses. ZoomInfo’s semantic search engine continually crawls the Business Web – the millions of company Websites, news feeds and other online sources – to identify company and people information which is then organized into fresh, comprehensive and objective profiles. ZoomInfo currently has profiles on 35 million people and over 3.8 million companies, and its search engine adds more than 20,000 new profiles every day.
More than 4 million people search http://www.ZoomInfo.com every month. In addition, over 1,600 customers, including Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Oracle, PepsiCo and 20% of the Fortune 500, subscribe to ZoomInfo’s PowerSearch for more powerful search tools. Zoom Information™, Inc. is privately held and based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Kari Hanson, Director of Corporate Communications
Rachel Labas, Senior Account Representative
Lois Paul & Partners