There is no more humble piece of furniture than the kitchen table. It is also the perfect place from which to launch your business
(PRWEB) February 15, 2011
Business from the Kitchen Table founder Daniel J. Thorley today has released his five best internet marketing strategies for the entrepreneur and business owner.
From a kitchen table amidst the coffee cups and bagels, Thorley runs his online business helping aspiring entrepreneurs to grow their own businesses. And with multiple websites, a successful e-newsletter and online sales of his own information products Daniel has five top strategies to share with other would-be marketers from his success.
Daniel’s aim is not only to get businesses discovering internet marketing with Business from the Kitchen Table, but to also show them how to open windows of opportunity to a wide market of potential customers by creating large customer based lists which many struggle to build from scratch.
“There is no more humble piece of furniture than the kitchen table,” states Daniel, entrepreneur, editor of the successful e-newsletter Business From The Kitchen Table and author of Google’s Hidden Secrets Unleashed. “It is the place where peanut butter sandwiches meet their demise, early morning coffee is savoured, and couples reminisce about their day. It is also the perfect place from which to launch your business!”
Anyone, from a new entrepreneur to the seasoned veteran, regardless of experience, can enjoy effective internet marketing with Business from the Kitchen Table. And to make life easier there is a plethora of further information on how to implement the following top five internet marketing strategies which can be accessed at anytime.
Daniel’s Top 5 Internet Marketing Strategies:
1. Social Networking is not just for twenty something’s. This is a casual and one of the simplest ways to connect with people from many areas and walks of life. Facebook, Twitter and Digg are some of the most valuable sites for making that connection with potential clients.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the secret successful keyword practice, making your website or blog go to the top of the page when hitting the search button.
3. Affiliate marketing/partnerships are simply ads you display on your blog or newsletter, which links back to other marketers’ web pages usually selling a product. Traffic that goes through your website to theirs will earn you money with just the click of a button. It doesn’t take long to learn how to tap into this incredible and lucrative
passive stream of income.
4. Branding your business well, can mean the difference between success and growth or just another website that is long forgotten after a first glance. Learn how to make your business stand out from the rest. Learn to creatively seal your image in a brand that sticks with your customers, long after they leave your business or website.
5. Marketing to your audience is imperative. Have you ever spent time with someone so self-absorbed they couldn't see past the nose on their face? Make sure your website doesn't make that same mistake. Target your audience; speak to them in your writing in a way that attracts them to your business.
Ask any successful business person and they will always tell you with the right tools and information, you can take your business from just making it... to making it big within no time at all. And when you discover proven strategies for internet marketing with Business from the Kitchen Table, you will be on that cutting edge of success. So, clear off your kitchen table, log onto the worldwide web, and explore the possibilities of successful internet marketing right from your own kitchen table.
Business from the Kitchen Table was set up by Daniel J Thorley. He has put together a complimentary report on search engine optimisation that will help you solve the problem of traffic generation forever. To download it instantly visit http://www.businessfromthekitchentable.com