San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2006
Ali Neesaneh, President and Kim Chea, Vice President of Rising Bird, Inc, a financial consulting firm, today announced completion of funding for DreamVision Motion Pictures and Television/Florida/New York expansion and creative development.
In a recent statement, Rick Silanskas, President/CEO of DreamVision said "in the history of our corporate financial efforts, we have never experienced such an intensive professional team as we have with Ali and Kim from Rising Bird, Inc".
With studio offices at Universal Studios, Florida, Clermont, Florida and New York, DreamVision has been recognized for its award winning film and television production both domestically and internationally, original music for motion pictures and television, creative development and the newly announced "DreamVision 3D" proprietary 3D motion picture animation creative process. "DreamVision 3D" is soon to be featured in a major animated family musical feature based on a true story.
Rising Bird Inc. is a financial consulting firm established for the purpose of helping new businesses, existing businesses, and real estate owners prepare for success. Rising Bird Inc. offers strategic and creative approaches to help clients reach their financial goals.
Some of Rising Bird, Inc's financial services include:
- Obtain unsecured business loans and line of credit for business owners
- Obtain working capital for businesses
- Receive immediate capital through purchase orders and outstanding invoices
- Help take businesses public and be traded on the stock markets
- Raising millions in capital through private public offerings and access thousands of accredited investors
- Help businesses expand by the means of management and acquisition while maintaining positive cash flow
Rising Bird, Inc may be contacted at http://www.risingbirdinc.com
Ali Neesaneh, President
Direct Line: 415-479-1737