San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2006
Ali Neesaneh, President, and Kim Chea, Vice President, of Rising Bird, Inc, a financial consulting firm, today announced successful completion of business loan funding for LITKitchen.
"Rising Bird, Inc has worked diligently without stop to make this happen for us," stated Brad Lev, president of LITKitchen.
LITKitchen is poised for success with a business model that takes advantage of the tremendous growth and emerging trends in the entertainment cooking industry. Entertainment cooking is an emerging trend that provides clients the ability to share knowledge and passion for food with others, showcased in a fun high-energy atmosphere. LITKitchen may be contacted at http://www.LITKitchen.com
Rising Bird Inc. is a financial consulting firm established for the purpose of helping new businesses, existing businesses and real estate owners prepare for success. Rising Bird Inc. offers strategic and creative approaches to help clients reach their financial goals.
Some of Rising Bird, Inc's financial services include:
- Obtain unsecured business loans and line of credit for business owners
- Obtain working capital for businesses
- Receive immediate capital through purchase orders and outstanding invoices
- Help take businesses public and be traded on the stock markets
- Raising millions in capital through private public offerings and access thousands of accredited investors
- Help businesses expand by the means of management and acquisition while maintaining positive cash flow
Rising Bird, Inc may be contacted at http://www.risingbirdinc.com
Ali Neesaneh, President
Direct Line: 415-479-1737