This is an exceptional list of world-class resorts that anyone on vacation would love to experience
Merrimack, NH (PRWEB) February 14, 2011
BuyaTimeshare.com has released its first annual Top 20 Buyer's Choice List, which ranks the most-requested timeshare destinations by the people who are the most qualified to judge, prospective buyers.
The list was determined by the number of offers submitted on timeshare properties advertised for sale on the BuyaTimeshare.com website during the course of 2010.
"This is an exceptional list of world-class resorts that anyone on vacation would love to experience," said Wes Kogelman, president and CEO, BuyaTimeshare.com. "These properties prove what we've known since we started in this business 10 years ago, that timeshare resorts offer the best possible value for a vacation."
"The buyers who put in offers to buy timeshare at these resorts were looking for great value that can only come from buying direct from another owner on the resale market," added Kogelman.
Marriott timeshare properties dominated the list, taking 11 of the top 20 positions and clearly showing that the Marriott name is the brand of choice among people looking to buy timeshare.
Hawaii and Orlando, Florida, were tied for the most popular destination, with four properties from each location making the list. Three Aruba resorts were ranked, followed by two each from Las Vegas and southern California.
WorldMark by Wyndham came in at number one, but WorldMark is a brand made up of multiple destinations so it is almost a given that it would be at or near the top of the rankings and nearly impossible to separate for the purpose of creating this list.
Below is the Buyer's Choice List for 2011:
1) WorldMark by Wyndham (Multiple Destinations)
2) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club (Aruba, Caribbean)
3) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club (Aruba, Caribbean)
4) Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
5) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (Newport Coast, California)
6) Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (Maui, Hawaii)
7) Manhattan Club (New York, New York)
8) Sheraton's Vistana Resort (Orlando, Florida)
9) Marriott's Grande Vista (Orlando, Florida)
10) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas, Nevada)
11) Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club (Oahu, Hawaii)
12) La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club (Aruba, Caribbean)
13) Marriott's Grand Chateau (Las Vegas, Nevada)
14) Marriott's Ocean Pointe at Palm Beach Shores (Palm Beach Shores, Florida)
15) Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Bahamas, Caribbean)
16) Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa (Orlando, Florida)
17) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North (Maui, Hawaii)
18) Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort (Orlando, Florida)
19) Marriott's Kauai Beach Club (Kauai, Hawaii)
20) Marriott's Shadow Ridge (Palm Desert, California)
BuyaTimeshare.com is an internet advertising and marketing company for timeshare owners who seek to sell timeshare or rent timeshare by owner. The company has been in business since 2000 and was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the country last year, making the prestigious Inc. 5000 list. BuyaTimeshare.com was also listed as one of BusinessNH Magazine's Top 10 Companies to Watch in 2009 and the company also operates Timeshare Pulse, an innovative program designed to help buyers and renters find the timeshare vacation of their dreams. For more information, please visit http://www.buyatimeshare.com or call 1-800-882-0296.
# # #