“Michael has distinguished himself as an exceptional strategic thinker and this promotion allows him to continue the development of our world-class training program for sales and customer success, a responsibility that is one of our top priorities,” said Nicolas Vandenberghe, CEO of Chili Piper.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 10, 2019
Chili Piper, the Buyer Enablement tech firm delivering innovative solutions to help businesses help their buyers, announced today that it has promoted Michael Tuso to the position of Director of Revenue Performance. In this role, Tuso will continue to provide leadership, management and vision with a focus on developing and executing Chili Piper’s world-class training program.
Tuso joined Chili Piper in February 2018 as Head of Business Development & Enablement. His achievements include:
● Quickly grew the Chili Piper sales team from two to 10
● Increased revenue by 150% in one year
● Developed a go-to-market strategy that significantly enhanced brand awareness
● Received the AA-ISP 2019 Top 25 Most Influential Sales Leader Award
● Created Chili Piper’s innovative and highly successful training program for sales and customer success
● Shaped a viral social media campaign and successful direct mail campaign
● Developed a high-performing prospecting program
● Executed events strategy that delivered ROI for accelerated growth
● Featured on dozens of national podcasts and as a guest speaker at conferences as an expert sales practitioner
“Michael has distinguished himself as an exceptional strategic thinker and this promotion allows him to continue the development of our world-class training program for sales and customer success, a responsibility that is one of our top priorities,” said Nicolas Vandenberghe, CEO and Co-Founder of Chili Piper. “He is results-driven, has deep knowledge of the industry, and is dedicated not only to the success of our company, but also to each of its employees. Michael is a key member of our management team as we continue our exceptional growth,” concluded Vandenberghe.
Chili Piper’s solutions have been received with fast market adoption and are on the forefront of its vision of Buyer Enablement. Its innovative scheduling platform boosts buyer engagement by allowing qualified leads to automatically book a meeting or call after filling out a site’s contact form. The solution automates the complex scheduling process across teams and departments to provide buyers with the best possible experience.
Visit https://www.chilipiper.com to learn more.
About Chili Piper
Founded in 2016, Chili Piper is a pioneer in Buyer Enablement. The tech firm delivers innovative solutions to help businesses help their buyers. Its scheduling platform is used by Square, Intuit, Twilio and more than 300 thought-leading companies for multiple use cases, from connecting prospects to sales reps instantly upon submitting a form to automating their on-boarding process. Chili Piper is a fully distributed company leveraging global talent with employees in 28 cities in 12 countries. Visit https://www.chilipiper.com/ to learn more.
RPR Public Relations, Inc.