Only by getting the latest insights and perspectives on continued content and media disruption can programmers, distributors, tech vendors and Internet content players make informed decisions to drive revenue and growth in 2017 and beyond.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) July 28, 2016
Cable, broadcast and digital professionals charged with developing strategies for the evolving TV ecosystem and building engagement for their brands will get the opportunity to immerse themselves in the latest best practices at Cablefax’s fourth annual TV Innovation Summit on September 22 in New York City.
Cablefax has integrated OTT, SVOD and monetization strategies into one intensive day of learning at New York City’s 230 Fifth Venue. Among the brands that will be sharing their expertise at Cablefax’s TV Innovation Summit are A+E Networks, AT&T Entertainment Group, Canoe, Cox Communications, Ellation (Crunchyroll), EPIX, Feeln, Mediacom, MoffettNathanson, Scripps Networks Interactive, Olympusat, Ooyala, Proskauer, Tubi TV, Viamedia.
“Cablefax’s TV Innovation Summit is an absolute necessity for media executives seeking a strategic edge as they head into this crucial budget season,” said Cablefax Publisher Michael Grebb. “Only by getting the latest insights and perspectives on continued content and media disruption can programmers, distributors, tech vendors and Internet content players make informed decisions to drive revenue and growth in 2017 and beyond.”
Conference attendees will learn how to:
- Work the OTT component into traditional carriage deals
- Analyze cord cutting, shaving and cobbling trends—and devise strategies to succeed no matter what
- Find new monetization methods that can bring OTT and TVE content together in original ways
- Leverage the emerging and fast-evolving Virtual Reality platform
- Execute leading-edge strategies to win over brands and media buyers
- Craft experiences that enhance rather than confuse
- Determine which live video platforms work best in particular situations
- Analyze how premium, branded and user-generated live video co-exists in the marketplace
- Navigate the future of 4k, regulatory disruption and more.
The Summit includes networking opportunities, thought-provoking panels, an interactive technology exhibit and a cocktail reception. Sponsors include: Canoe, EPIX, Olympusat, Proskauer and Viamedia.
Register now, the early bird rate ends August 19. For questions regarding attending the event, contact Cablefax Events Director Kate Schaeffer at kschaeffer(at)accessintel(dot)com.
Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.
# # #