Cactus has successfully sold the Pro Feature Set on our Industrial Grade CF, Industrial Grade SSD and Industrial Grade IDE SSD and Industrial Grade SATA SSD product lines. We are now rolling out the Pro functionality to our Industrial Grade PC Cards.
Hong Kong (PRWEB) September 26, 2012
Cactus Technologies Limited today announced the launch of the 303 Pro Feature Set in their Industrial Grade PC Card form factor. The 303 Pro Feature set offers a wide array of software and hardware features for the OEM and Military marketplace. The new 303 Pro Industrial Grade PC Cards will be available immediately with the -P1 suffix.
“Cactus has successfully sold the Pro Feature Set on our Industrial Grade CF, Industrial Grade SSD and Industrial Grade IDE SSD and Industrial Grade SATA SSD product lines for years. We are now rolling out the Pro functionality to our Industrial Grade PC Card products.” said Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd.
The Cactus Technologies 303 Series Industrial Grade PC Card with the Pro Feature Set have the following features:
- ATA Security Feature Set: Set/Disable Password, Security Lock/Unlock, etc.
- CTPurge: Generic Erase Options:
- Erase only
- Erase and Overwrite with random data once
- Erase and overwrite with random data N times
- CTPurge: Erase Options according to:
- USA-AF AFSSI 5020 specification
- USA Navy NAVSO P-5239-26 specification
- DoD 5220.22-M specification
- NSA Manual 130-2 specification
- USA-Army 380-19 specification
- NISPOMSUP Chap.8, Sect.8-501 specification
- IREC (IRIG) 106 specification
- CTLock: Simplified Lock/Unlock Command
- Write Protect:
- Software command (CF & 2.5” IDE/PATA SSD)
Steve Larrivee, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, remarked, "The 303 Series Industrial Grade PC Card has always allowed OEMs and Military contractors to meet the rugged demands of their designs. With the added Pro Features including Military Erase algorithms, it meets many more requirements.”
Cactus Technologies is the designer, manufacturer and marketer of Industrial Flash Storage products using industry leading controller technology and industrial strength flash memory. Cactus Technologies, Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong and has sales and distribution channels worldwide.
The Cactus web site/home page address: http://www.cactus-tech.com/index.html
Cactus Technologies and the Cactus logo are trademarks of Cactus Technologies, Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are trademarks of their respective holder(s).
CONTACT: Cactus Technologies
Tel: (852) 2797 2261
SOURCE: Cactus Technologies, Ltd.