California Services Network.com is the California telecommunication and security solutions provider that offers quality of service, the latest technology, and the best prices throughout all surrounding cities in CA counties.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) October 05, 2013
California Services Network.com (http://www.californiaservicesnetwork.com); one of the highly sought after CA telecommunication service solutions provider has today unveiled a new team of professional telecom consultants and experts in a bid to assure customers of its technicality ability to handle the growing demand for quality services. The unveiling marks the end of a rigorous recruitment exercise that the company had embarked on in the recent days as part of the contingency plan to facing the pressures that came with the firm’s expansion. The new team will inject fresh ideas and approach to Managed Services LEC delivery making it convenient and easy for all clients in California and throughout the United States. The management urged all clients to make use of the new team to drive their businesses to success. The company also welcomed all clients to visit their main site for more information on their innovative technology services.
The leading California telecommunication solutions provider and across the USA, SolveForce has today unveiled a new team of professional telecom agents and professionals. The unveiling comes to mark the end of a rigorous exercise that the company had embarked on in the recent past as part of a contingency plan to facing the pressures that came with expansion. SolveForce which has been in business for years offering Cloud Computing services such as Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); urged all its clients to take advantage of the new team in a bid to improve their businesses.
California Fiber Ethernet services may be available to the following list of buildings and places in CA if fibre assets are available:
- Los Angeles, CA: U.S. Bank Tower, Aon Center, Two California Plaza, Gas Company Tower, Bank of America Center, 777 Tower, Wells Fargo Center, Figueroa at Wilshire, City National Tower, Paul Hastings Tower, LA Live Hotels & Condominiums, Citigroup Center, 611 Place, One California Plaza, Century Plaza Tower I, Century Plaza Tower II, KPMG Tower, Ernst & Young Plaza, SunAmerica Center, TCW Tower, Union Bank Plaza, 10 Universal City Plaza, 1100 Wilshire, Fox Plaza, Constellation Place, The Century, ARCO Tower, Los Angeles City Hall, Equitable Life Building, AT&T Center, PacBell Tower, 5900 Wilshire, Warner Center Plaza II, MCI Center.
- Sacramento, CA: Wells Fargo Center, US Bank Tower, Bank of the West Tower, US Bank Plaza, Renaissance Tower, Cal/EPA Building, Capitol Square, Robert T. Matsui United States Courthouse, Esquire Plaza, Sheraton Grand Sacramento, California State Capitol, 1201K Tower, Department of Justice Building, Elks Club Building, and The Citizen Hotel (originally California Life Insurance).
- San Diego, CA: One America Plaza, Symphony Towers, Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel, Electra, Emerald Plaza, Pinnacle Marina Tower, Manchester Grand Hyatt Seaport, Harbor Club West, Harbor Club East, The Grande South at Santa Fe Place, The Grande North at Santa Fe Place, Vantage Pointe Condominium, Advanced Equities Plaza, Bayside at the Embarcadero, Union Bank of California Building, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, The Mark, Sapphire Tower, First National Bank Center, Omni San Diego Hotel, Meridian Condominiums, Marriott Hotel and Marina Tower I, Marriott Hotel and Marina Tower II, Imperial Bank Tower, Executive Complex, AT&T Building, Comerica Bank Building, U.S. Federal Courthouse, Wells Fargo Plaza, El Cortez Apartment Hotel, and The NBC Building.
For more information on metro fiber availability visit: http://www.metrofiber.us.com.
- San Francisco, CA: Transamerica Pyramid, 555 California Street, 345 California Center, Millennium Tower, One Rincon Hill South Tower, 50 Fremont Center, 101 California Street, Chevron Tower, Four Embarcadero Center, One Embarcadero Center, 44 Montgomery Street, Spear Tower, One Sansome Street, One Front Street, First Market Tower, McKesson Plaza, 425 Market Street, Post Montgomery Center, 333 Bush Street, Hilton San Francisco Tower I, Pacific Gas & Electric Building, 50 California Street, 555 Mission Street, St. Regis San Francisco, 100 Pine Center, 45 Fremont Street, 333 Market Street, 650 California Street, 100 First Plaza, One California, San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Russ Building, 140 New Montgomery, The Infinity II, JP MorganChase Building, The Paramount, Providian Financial Building, Three Embarcadero Center, Two Embarcadero Center, 595 Market Street, 123 Mission Street, 101 Montgomery, Embarcadero West, and 100 Van Ness Avenue.
- San Jose, CA: The 88 (88 East San Fernando Street), San Jose City Hall (200 East Santa Clara Street), Sobrato Office Tower (488 South Almaden Boulevard), Three Sixty Residences (360 South Market Street), San Jose Marriott (301 South Market Street), Fairmont Plaza (50 West San Fernando Street), Adobe Systems Almaden Tower (151 Almaden Boulevard), Adobe Systems West Tower (345 Park Avenue), Bank of Italy Building (8 South 1st Street), Fairmont Hotel (170 South Market Street), San Jose Hilton (300 South Almaden Boulevard), Adobe Systems East Tower (321 Park Avenue), Opus Center San Jose (225 West Santa Clara Street), Ten Almaden (10 South Almaden Boulevard), Axis (38 North Almaden Boulevard), 160 West Santa Clara Street, Market Post Tower (55 South Market Street), Heritage Bank Building (150 Almaden Boulevard), 60 South Market Street, Bank of America Building (125 South Market Street), Horizon Center (75 E Santa Clara Street), City Heights at Pellier Park (175 West Saint James Street), and The Comerica Bank Building (333 West Santa Clara Street).
- Oakland, CA: Ordway Building, Kaiser Center, Lake Merritt Plaza, 1111 Broadway, Kaiser Engineering Building, Clorox Building, EM Harris State Office Building, Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building South, Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building North, Oakland City Hall, Tribune Tower, 1330 Broadway, Pacific Bell Building, 555 City Center, Park Bellevue Tower, St. Paul's Towers, The Grand Apartments, Central Building, Bank of America Building, Financial Center Building, and The SBC Building.
For more information on fiber buildings in California, visit: http://www.fiberinternetnetwork.com.
The team which is expected to commence work immediately is granted the duty to inject fresh ideas into the already existing team. The management applauded the efforts that the existing team has been making to bring on board new clients throughout California. However there was need for enlarging the number if the growing demand for cable Internet, web conferencing, and Backup and Data Recovery is anything to go by. For rural parts homes can order Satellite Internet in California.
In surveys making headlines, the last few years have seen the growth of the company’s customer base prompting it to set in place a lucrative framework that would allow it serve more customers. Indeed the successful recruitment of more expertise is a clear evidence of the firm’s ambition to become the best provider of California Metro Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and Dark Fiber Solutions.
According to experts, SolveForce has established the right modalities to allow it tap into the growing potential that the California telecommunication sector can offer. As a matter of fact, the past four years or so have seen the coming up of new innovative ideas to aid businesses ease their operations. For instance the invention of VoIP and SIP Trunking technology that allows savings through mobile systems. The wide team will indeed be looking to tap into this and much other potential.
The coming days will see many service providers react to the news released today by SolveForce. However the company is tipped to take the central role in provision of California DS1/T1 Lines and DS3/T3 Lines, among other services in an efficient, cost effective and convenient manner. For more information on VoIP in CA, feel free to visit one of the SolveForce sites.
California Services Network now offers commercial and residential services in the following CA counties: Alameda County, Alpine County, Amador County, Butte County, Calaveras County, Colusa County, Contra Costa County, Del Norte County, El Dorado County, Fresno County, Glenn County, Humboldt County, Imperial County, Inyo County, Kern County, Kings County, Lake County, Lassen County, Los Angeles County, Madera County, Marin County, Mariposa County, Mendocino County, Merced County, Modoc County, Mono County, Monterey County, Napa County, Nevada County, Orange County, Placer County, Plumas County, Riverside County, Sacramento County, San Benito County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, San Francisco County, San Joaquin County, San Luis Obispo County, San Mateo County, Santa Barbara County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, Shasta County, Sierra County, Siskiyou County, Solano County, Sonoma County, Stanislaus County, Sutter County, Tehama County, Trinity County, Tulare County, Tuolumne County, Ventura County, Yolo County, and Yuba County.
For more information on the CA coverage area, please visit: http://www.californiaethernetfiberinternet.com.
About California Services Network.com
California Services Network.com is managed by SolveForce, a Telecom Master Agency that offers its consulting services in California, and has been providing business solutions since 2004. They are recognized all over the globe as a private telecom consulting agency that offers California advisory and auditing services for the telecommunications and Internet industry. Founded by Ron Legarski, this master agency has accomplished many awards and achievements. With high quality California telecom and fiber Internet service solutions to offer, the company’s future plans are to integrate even more cities and companies in their coverage areas and remain the leader in the telecom solutions industry and throughout California.
SolveForce.com, LLC can be reached at 888-765-8301 via toll free or visit one of their real-time quoting websites at http://www.fiber-optic-internet.californiaservicesnetwork.com.