We know how hard you work protecting us and we want to say thank you with these tactical kits that can assist you with your job.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) August 25, 2014
First responders could win an impressive Ultimate 5.11 Tactical Kit from California Casualty. Entries are being taken starting September 1. Five lucky winners will receive a prize valued at over $500 each that includes:
- Laser engraved RFA assisted opening tanto folding knife
- ATAC R3MC lithium-ion LED multi-color rechargeable flashlight
- Burner half-frame mirrored sunglasses and compression case
- Embroidered premium scope flex cap and RECON ABR moisture wicking T-shirt
- Deluxe embroidered heavy duty range ready bag
- 5.11 limited edition 2014 embroidered hat and laser engraved tactical folding knife
These kits are sure to be the envy of fellow public safety members.
California Casualty protects American heroes like firefighters, law enforcement officers and EMTs. “We know how hard you work protecting us and we want to say thank you with these tactical kits that can assist you with your job,” said California Casualty Vice President Mike McCormick.
Being a first responder is dangerous and takes courage, that’s why you are urged to enter the California Casualty Ultimate 5.11 Tactical Kit giveaway. Entries are being taken September 1 through December 21, 2014, at http://go.calcas.com/511. The five winners will be announced in late December.
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with Service Centers in Arizona, Colorado and Kansas, California Casualty provides auto and home insurance to educators, firefighters, law enforcement and nurses across the country. Celebrating 100 years of service, California Casualty has been led by four generations of the Brown family. To learn more about California Casualty, or to request an auto insurance quote, please visit http://www.calcas.com or call 1.800.800.9410.