Consistent with our ongoing user commitment, we now have a great platform from which we can continue to add valuable content and functionality on a regular basis.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 18, 2013
Call center services provider, AnswerNow, has launched a new website focused entirely on creating a better user experience. The new site improves functionality, navigation, search capabilities and social media connections. In addition, the company’s website greatly expands solution and services information, as well as user resources.
“The ultimate goal in our website redesign project was to make it easier for our existing and potential clients to learn about AnswerNow,” said Michelle Weiss, vice president for AnswerNow, Inc. “Consistent with our ongoing user commitment, we now have a great platform from which we can continue to add valuable content and functionality on a regular basis.”
The updated AnswerNow website includes the following major benefits:
- Expanded Content – Users can access meaningful information about AnswerNow solutions, services, industry applications and advantages.
- Educational Resources – Users have access to numerous call center resources, including Blogs, Industry Insights, Guides, Case Studies and Articles.
- Free Call Center Calculators – Users can find out how poor customer service impacts the bottom line and learn strategies for improving it. Plus, users can calculate the cost of running a call center.
- Mobile Access – The AnswerNow site is optimized for mobile devices such as tablets.
- Social Media Connections – Users can connect with AnswerNow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, as well as share content with their friends using dozens of applications.
For more information on AnswerNow, contact Michelle Weiss at 1-800-226-0491 or Michelle(at)AnswerNow(dot)com.
About AnswerNow, Inc.
Founded over three decades ago, AnswerNow! provides call center solutions to hundreds of businesses across a multitude of industries. The U.S.-based company offers answering services, bilingual inbound and outbound call management, customer service and support, marketing and sales contact management, 24/7 service, appointment scheduling, overflow and disaster recovery. For more information, visit the company’s website at http://answernowinc.com/