(PRWEB) August 21, 2008
FHM.com has gained exclusive access to the year's most-anticipated console game: Call of Duty 5: 'World at War'.
FHM.com writer David Clack was one of only two journalists who were flown exclusively to New York for this first look at Call of Duty: World at War, and to play a fully-realised version of the brand new game.
The follow-up to Call of Duty 4 - the most-played game on Xbox Live for 2008 - is set in World War 2 and exciting new features include vehicles in multiplayer, flamethrowers and limb-shattering grenades.
Call of Duty: World at War has been in development for two years, and also stars 24 star Kiefer Sutherland as a commander of the US unit. The game is released early November 2008.
For more info on the first play of the new Call of Duty, check out FHM's exclusive in-depth preview.
Find the latest game reviews and features at FHM.com
Notes to Editors
- FHM.com delivers the hottest links, videos, girls, games and 'need-to-know' style pointers to users with the tone, personality and quality known from the magazine.
- http://www.fhm.com was set up in 1999 with the aim of providing the 'ultimate entertainment fix for men'. The website is visited by over 2 Million people every month - ABCe April 2008.
- FHM is owned and published by Bauer Media Ltd, part of the Bauer Publishing Group following acquisition from Emap on 31 January 2008, is a brand-led, multi-platform media organisation, with interests spanning magazines, TV, mobile and internet.
- H. Bauer Publishing is the largest publisher in the UK and the largest privately owned publisher in Europe. Founded in Hamburg in 1875 by Johann Bauer, the company has been managed by the Bauer family since its inception; Heinz Bauer is the fourth subsequent family member, managing the entire group.
- The Bauer Publishing Group is a worldwide media empire offering over 200 magazines in 14 countries, as well as TV and radio stations
- For Bauer Consumer Media magazine subscriptions & gift offers visit http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/
david.clack @ fhm.com