Toronto, Ontario (Vocus) May 11, 2010
Camilion Solutions™, a leading software provider for insurance, investments and banking today launched a new blog with the goal of sharing industry perspectives and opinions on product development solutions, modern P&C policy administration systems, product lifecycle management and the growing need for enterprise product agility for information-based products. This blog will be of interest to executives, underwriters, business analysts, product managers and IT professionals in these markets.
Topics discussed on the blog will include:
- Why enterprise product agility is critical to survive and thrive in today’s economy
- How shifting from coding to configuring products can accelerate time to market
- What companies can do to address increasing regulation and reduce the costs of compliance
- Practical advice and industry best practices for implementing a product agility strategy
- Perspectives on a broad range of product development, policy administration and technology topics
- Commentary on interesting market and technology trends in insurance, banking and investments
To visit the Camilion blog, go to blog.camilion.com.
“With insurers and financial services firms facing a challenging economic climate, increasing competition and a rising tide of regulatory complexity, the need to share expertise and perspectives on enterprise product agility and technology innovation for information-based products has never been greater. By building an online community around financial services product development best practices, and by sharing our experiences and points of view, the industry as a whole will benefit,” says Ross Orrett, President and CEO, Camilion Solutions, Inc.