Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Canada. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
There were 426,252 HNWIs in Canada in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.64 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$3,837,882.
In 2013, Canadian HNWI numbers rose by 1.0%, following a 1.3% increase in 2012.
Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Canadian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.9% to reach 473,426 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 22.1%, to reach US$2.1 trillion by 2018.
At the end of 2013, Canadian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$434 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, in line with the global average of 20–30%.
Browse complete report @ http://marketreportsstore.com/canada-wealth-report-2014/ .
Reasons to buy
- The researcher database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Scope of the report includes Independent market sizing of Canadian HNWIs across five wealth bands, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018, HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes, Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets, Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets, Number of UHNWIs in major cities, Number of wealth managers in each city, City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential, Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Canada, Size of Canada's wealth management industry, Largest private banks by AuM, Detailed wealth management and family office information, Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=19611 .
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Canadian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
List of Tables
List of Figures
Inquire before Buying @ http://marketreportsstore.com/inquire-before-buying/?rname=19611 .
Market Reports Online is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.