Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 04, 2013
These reports ''Esophageal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013'', ''Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013” and “Metastatic Breast Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2013”, provide an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. These reports provide information on the therapeutic development for Esophageal, Thyroid and Metastatic Breast Cancer, complete with the latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Reports also review key players involved in the therapeutic development for Esophageal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer .
Scope for ''Esophageal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013'', ''Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013” and “Metastatic Breast Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2013”:
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Esophageal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- A review of the products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Esophageal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Browse Reports Indivudually:
Esophageal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2013: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/258378-esophageal-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2013.html
Thyroid Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2013: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/258404-thyroid-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2013.html
Metastatic Breast Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2013: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/258375-metastatic-breast-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2013.html
Companies Involved in Esophageal Cancer Therapeutics Development: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Shionogi & Co., Ltd., Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Novartis AG, Cell Therapeutics, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp., Transgene Biotek Ltd, Proteo, Inc., Supratek Pharma Inc., GANYMED Pharmaceuticals AG, Advantagene, Inc., Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Omeros Corporation, BioStar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Kringle Pharma, Inc., ImmunoFrontier, Inc.
Companies Involved in Thyroid Cancer Therapeutics Development: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Biogen Idec Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, AstraZeneca PLC, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Plexxikon Inc., Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Celltrion, Inc., Bio-Path Holdings, Inc., Novartis AG, Eisai Co., Ltd., Genmab A/S, Sandoz Inc., Exelixis, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Bayer AG, EpiCept Corporation, IMMUNOMEDICS, INC, MethylGene Inc, Bionomics Limited, OXiGENE, Inc., Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Pharmacyclics, Inc., Cancer Research Technology Limited, Memgen, LLC., Azaya Therapeutics, Inc., Vascular Biogenics Ltd., Globeimmune, Inc., Biovista Inc., AmpliMed Corporation, CureTech Ltd., Genelux Corporation, Trophogen, Inc.
Companies Involved in Metastatic Breast Cancer Therapeutics Development: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., Biogen Idec Inc., Amgen Inc., Adherex Technologies Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Nektar Therapeutics, Bavarian Nordic A/S, MedImmune LLC, Merck & Co., Inc., Celltrion, Inc., ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and more .
Reasons to buy these reports:
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Esophageal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Esophageal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and Metastatic Breast Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Cancer Diagnostic Testing: Granular Analysis of the US Market Supplier Shares and Forecasts for Current and Emerging Tumor Markers - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/255711-cancer-diagnostic-testing-granular-analysis-of-the-us-market-supplier-shares-and-forecasts-for-current-and-emerging-tumor-markers.html: This new report, “Competing in the US Cancer Diagnostics Market,” including supplier shares, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for 40 tumor markers. The DataPack will help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the US cancer diagnostics market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual tumor marker.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major tumor markers by market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
Explore more reports on Cancer Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/cancer-market-research.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.