Hear the Latest on Clinical Application and Innovation in London
SMi is pleased to announce its 9th annual Imaging in Cancer Drug Development conference taking place on the 13th & 14th March 2013. With clinical application and Innovation as the key theme throughout the industry, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development taking place in London, March 2013, focuses on current developments surrounding oncology imaging and overcoming chemical challenges in radiotracer development.
London (PRWEB UK) 18 February 2013
Returning for the 9th consecutive year, Imaging in Cancer Drug Development will reveal latest developments in the industry to optimize your diagnostic processes and maximise your return on investments.
SMi is pleased to confirm Jane Cox, Senior Research Scientist, Foundation for Liver Research as speaker of the upcoming event.
She will address the urinary metabolic biomarkers of hepatocellular carcinoma and biomarkers and translational magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Attending this event delegates will hear
- Latest developments in fluorescence and bioluminescence for drug monitoring in xenografts
- Strengths and limitations of whole body optical imaging with X-ray micro CT and multiphoton intravital microscopy
- Overcoming challenges in nuclear tracers for multiscale imaging in oncology
- Current application of PET/SPET modalities and a review of PFS (progression-free survival)
- Practical tools for business expansion in the current economic climate
For more information and to book visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/cancer-imaging69asp or contact Cem Tuna on +44 0 207 8276736 or email on ctuna (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk