Saving money and protecting the environment have become emphases for many car buyers over the past few years. We have created an online automotive marketplace that makes it easy to compare current offers and find inventory for these kinds of vehicles.
Carmel, IN (PRWEB) June 28, 2013
With automakers being held to higher standards with regards to fuel economy in their vehicles, car prices have gone up as manufacturers have invested more in research and new technology to meet these standards. The editors at Car-Specials.com know that fuel efficiency is more important than ever to consumers, and that finding a budget-friendly, gas-sipping vehicle isn’t always easy. The group developed a list of the Top Five Most Affordable Green cars to help online shoppers find their perfect environmentally conscious automobiles, using mpg data from manufacturers in combination with a formula using MSRP.
“Saving money and protecting the environment have become emphases for many car buyers over the past few years,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of Car-Specials.com. “We have created an online automotive marketplace that makes it easy to compare current offers and find inventory for these kinds of vehicles. We also want to make sure we are providing helpful automotive information so that those shoppers who come to our website can make more educated decisions.”
The Top 5 Most Affordable Green Vehicles are as follows:
1. 2013 Nissan Leaf – The Nissan Leaf is an electric vehicle known for its low retail price and outstanding fuel economy. Its $28,800 MSRP and 116 mpg (gas equivalent) make its current $199 per month, 36 month lease offer the best available for a green car.
2. 2013 Toyota Prius Plug-In – Toyota was one of the originators of the hybrid and electric craze, and its Prius Plug-In offers 50 mpg combined at an MSRP of just $32,000. This is one of the best prices for a green car on the market.
3. 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid – The Jetta Hybrid delivers outstanding value, with a starting price tag of just $24,995. Its 45 mpg combined make a lease deal of $429 per month for 39 months very desirable.
4. 2013 Ford Focus Electric – The Ford Focus Electric has brought Ford to the forefront of electric car technology and design. Boasting 105 mpg combined over its 76-mile range with an MSRP of $39,200, this vehicle can be owned for 0.00% APR financing over 36, 48, and 60 month periods.
5. 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid – With 45 mpg combined and a price starting at $35,925, the Lincoln MKZ is a fuel-efficient and affordable luxury sedan. Finance deals are available on this Hybrid model, starting at 0.00% APR for 36 months.
Customers interested in finding special offers on these and many other models from a variety of manufacturers should visit Car-Specials.com to begin their search. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car-Specials.com offers visitors lightning-fast search with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.