Our goal is to help consumers save money on car insurance by providing as much opportunities to compare and money saving tips as possible.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 06, 2012
InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, part of the Insurance Quotes USA network, is an all-in-one stop for car insurance quotes. Consumers in the United States can utilize InsuranceQuotesUSA.com to find, compare, and save money on car insurance and many other types of insurance. "Our goal is to help consumers save money on car insurance," said Eric, Senior Advisor of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com. "We aim to accomplish that by providing as much opportunities to compare and money saving tips as possible." In addition to the general saving tips announced previously, the company reveals several Do-It-Yourself tips to the public that can help consumers save even more on car insurance.
"The security rating on a vehicle is a significant factor on your car insurance premium," said Eric. "We have gathered together several upgrades that you can apply to your vehicle to improve its safety rating before obtaining an insurance policy."
1. Alarm System - Each vehicle should be equipped with an alarm system that has sensors that react to physical impact to the body and windows of the vehicle as well as doors and unauthorized ignition of the vehicle.
2. Electronic Engine Immobilizer - An electronic engine immobilizer prevents the vehicle from running unless an authorized key (also known as token or fob) is present within a specified radius. The microcircuit inside the key is activated by a small electromagnetic field which in turn broadcasts a unique binary code which is read by the vehicle's engine control unit (ECU).
3. Wheel Locks - Attach wheel lock nuts to the wheels to prevent wheels from getting stolen.
4. Enhanced Protection Glazing (EPG) - Apply enhanced protection glazing to the windows of a vehicle to prevent "smash and grab" crime.
5. Dashboard Recorder - This unique device records the dashboard view of the vehicle on the road.
6. Deadlocks - Deadlocks stop the doors from opening even if a thief attempts to smash the window and open the door from the inside.
7. Tracking Devices - Subscription based tracking device that utilizes GPS technology to locate stolen vehicles.
8. Pin-Coded Stereo - Pin-Coded stereo system that only works within a specific vehicle.
9. Theft-Resistant Number Plates - Increases the average time required for a plate to be taken off from a vehicle through shielding and customized bolts.
In addition to the tips above, InsuranceQuotesUSA.com offers a fast, secure, and easy to use platform which allows consumers to compare quotes from multiple companies at the same time. "Consumers can compare and save more than $800 on car insurance with us," Eric continued. "We had one individual who managed to save over $828 on a new policy with similar coverage."
About the Insurance Quotes USA Network
The Insurance Quotes USA (IQUSA) network currently has 3 web properties within the network - InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, AffordableInsurancePlans.com, and PropertyInsuranceCoverage.com. Each website serves a unique purpose for consumers in the United States. With the company's I.Q.U.S.A. service model - Instant insurance quotes, Quotes from multiple companies, Unbeatable coverage types, Smooth user experience, and Affordable policy rates - the company aims to build a strong online presence in the insurance industry through new domain acquisitions and development. In addition to car insurance, the IQUSA network also provides home, health, life, business, and travel insurance quotes.
How does InsuranceQuotesUSA.com work? When a zip code is entered, the system automatically determines the location of the zip code, connects with insurance providers in the specific area, and then displays quotes from multiple companies on the screen. The entire process completes in a matter of seconds. Compare and save money on affordable insurance plans today.