New York, NY (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Automobile accident crime rate has been rising day by day. Drivers can suffer from "planned accidents" which will increase the premium on car insurance. InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, part of the Insurance Quotes USA network, is an all-in-one stop for tips, information, and quotes on car insurance. The company recommends drivers to purchase and install "dashboard cameras" to fight against planned automobile accidents. "We aim to help drivers protect themselves through as much education and tips as possible," said Eric, Senior Advisor of InsuranceQuotesUSA.com. "We want to ensure that consumers are fully aware of how planned accidents occur and how they can protect themselves from being the victims."
Planned accidents can occur in various ways. Below are 2 of the most popular reported scenarios obtained through surveys from victims who have suffered from automobile accident crime and have had their car insurance premium increased:
1. Intentional Backing Up - This is a scenario involving 2 vehicles. When 2 vehicles are stopped in traffic on an uphill road, the front vehicle can switch to neutral gear (N) and the car would fall back onto the victim vehicle behind it. The front vehicle driver can claim that the driver from the vehicle behind has failed to brake and stop properly.
2. Intentional Falling - This is a scenario involving pedestrians and a vehicle. When the victim vehicle is stopped in front of a crosswalk, pedestrains can fall and act as if the victim vehicle has failed to brake and stop properly.
Victims are often given the "opportunity" to resolve the accident without going through the insurance agency and claim process by offering cash compensation up front. By having a dashboard camera, accidents are recorded and victims can report to the police immediately. InsuranceQuotesUSA.com also recommends consumers to follow the critical steps to take during automobile accidents.
InsuranceQuotesUSA.com recommends getting cameras with the following specifications:
1. Full color sensor with at least 5 mega pixels resolution.
2. Minimum 720dpi HD recording resolution to ensure detailed recording.
3. Minimum 30 frames per second video recording.
4. 16GB of digital storage space for 1-2 hours of recording periods.
5. Supports time and date display on recorded videos.
6. Built-in battery for continuous recording even when the engine is shut off.
In addition to the tips above, InsuranceQuotesUSA.com offers a fast, secure, and easy to use platform which allows consumers to compare quotes from multiple companies at the same time. "Consumers can compare and save more than $800 on car insurance with us," Eric continued. "We had one individual who managed to save over $828 on a new policy with similar coverage."
About the Insurance Quotes USA Network
The Insurance Quotes USA (IQUSA) network currently has 3 web properties within the network - InsuranceQuotesUSA.com, AffordableInsurancePlans.com, and PropertyInsuranceCoverage.com. Each website serves a unique purpose for consumers in the United States. With the company's I.Q.U.S.A. service model - Instant insurance quotes, Quotes from multiple companies, Unbeatable coverage types, Smooth user experience, and Affordable policy rates - the company aims to build a strong online presence in the insurance industry through new domain acquisitions and development. In addition to car insurance, the IQUSA network also provides home, health, life, business, and travel insurance quotes.
How does InsuranceQuotesUSA.com work? When a zip code is entered, the system automatically determines the location of the zip code, connects with insurance providers in the specific area, and then displays quotes from multiple companies on the screen. The entire process completes in a matter of seconds. Compare and save money on affordable insurance plans today.