The Car Clinic interviews provided opportunities for these companies’ spokesmen to spotlight their products or services, then let their customers – technicians and shop owners – decide.
(PRWEB) November 09, 2012
Automotive Expert and Car-Talk Host Bobby Likis is used to interviewing industry experts on the nationally syndicated “Bobby Likis Car Clinic,” but he had quite a line-up up during October’s Congress of Automotive Repair and Service (CARS) event at the Morial Convention Center during Automotive Service and Repair Week (ASRW) in New Orleans. Each interview aired live on WatchBobbyLive.com, and the recorded video for all is clickable at http://www.CarClinicNetwork.com/CARS2012.
Likis reflects, “The CARS event is an all-call for automotive technician and shop owner attendees who want their fingers on the products and services that will deliver enhanced value to their customers – American drivers.” Likis continues, “The Car Clinic interviews provided opportunities for these companies’ spokesmen to spotlight their products or services, then let their customers – technicians and shop owners – decide.” Included in this let-the-facts-speak-for-themselves approach was ethanol, around which many myths still swirl.
- Kelly Davis, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Renewable Fuels Association
- Dr. Matti Vint, Chief Engineer, Powertrain Controls, Ricardo Engineering
- Ethanol Myth Busters (Bobby Likis, Kelly Davis [Renewable Fuels Association], Dr. Matti Vint [Ricardo]) at the National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) session
- Dr. John Kasab, Chief Engineer, Innovations & Chemical Technology, Ricardo Engineering
- Chris Talwar, Senior Director, Business Development, Ricardo Engineering
- Ron Pyle, President, Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Skip Potter, Executive Director, National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF)
- David Lowell, Director of Operations, NASTF SDRM
- Lindsay Roberts, Group Director, Hanley-Wood
- Dan Espersen, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Collision, Alldata
- Steve Gibson, Program Coordinator, K&N Engineering
- Chuck Sulkala, Executive Director, National Auto Body Council (NABC)
- Eileen Sottile, Executive Director, Quality Parts Coalition (QPC)
- Ben Johnson, Director, Product Management, Mitchell1
- Bobby Bassett, Manager of Training, Gates Corporation
- Steve Gough, Vice President, Induction Innovations
- Walt McIntyre, COO, Automotive Electronic Solutions (AES)
- Tim Kern, Writer & Editor, Moto Marketing Network
About Bobby Likis
For more information about automotive expert Bobby Likis and the Car Clinic Network, visit CarClinicNetwork.com. For details about Bobby Likis’s automotive service shop, visit CarClinicService.com. Join Bobby on Facebook at Facebook.com/BobbyLikis; on Twitter at Twitter.com/BobbyLikis; and on YouTube at YouTube.com/BobbyLikis