Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 30, 2013
Reports on Emerging Opportunities in Cards and Payments Industry for Kuwait, Spain, UAE & Nigeria has been added to ReportsnReports.com store.
These reports provide market analysis, information and insights into Kuwait, Spain, UAE and Nigeria’s cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each segment of Kuwait, Spain, UAE and Nigeria’s cards and payments industry including debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards and charge cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing cards and payments industry
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and their buying preferences for cards
- Competitive landscape of cards and payments industry
These reports provide a comprehensive analysis of Kuwait, Spain, UAE and Nigeria’s cards and payments industry. It provides current values for cards and payments industry for 2012 and forecast figures for 2017. It details the different macroeconomic, infrastructural, consumer and business drivers affecting cards and payments industry. It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry. It details the marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions. It profiles the major banks in cards and payments industry.
Emerging Opportunities in the Kuwait’s Cards and Payments Industry (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/231577-emerging-opportunities-in-the-kuwaits-cards-and-payments-industry-market-size-trends-and-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape.html) Key Highlights
- Kuwait’s cards industry as a whole grew moderately at a CAGR of 3.59% during the review period, primarily driven by the prepaid card category.
- In terms of value, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.91% over the forecast period, from KWD17.2 billion (US$61.4 billion) in 2013 to KWD26.0 billion (US$93.0 billion) in 2017.
- Prepaid cards held the largest market share in the overall cards and payments industry during the review period.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology is increasingly being adopted by payment network providers, service providers, merchants and mobile network operators in Kuwait.
- The growing market for online trade in Kuwait is one of the primary factors responsible for the expansion of the country’s cards and payments industry.
- The growing number of domestic and international tourists has created a demand for travel cards in the country, and many leading banks and card providers have issued travel cards targeting these consumers.
Emerging Opportunities in Spain’s Cards and Payments Industry (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/231578-emerging-opportunities-in-spains-cards-and-payments-industry-market-size-trends-and-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape.html) Key Highlights
- Although the financial crisis and conservative consumer spending has hampered growth in all card categories, the cards and payments industry in Spain is expected to recover over the forecast period, with prepaid cards expected to show the highest growth.
- Spain’s interchange environment is characterized by year-on-year reductions in interchange levels for both credit and debit cards. In 2005, the Spanish Ministry of Industry’s intervention to reduce maximum interchange fees resulted in them falling from 1.75% in 2005 to 0.88% in 2009.
- As unemployment rises, consumers are expected to become more cautious regarding spending. Unused or little-used cards with maintenance or annual fees are expected to be cancelled, with many substituted by closed-loop prepaid cards.
- Online retail sales in Spain increased from EUR6.07 million in (US$4.1 million) 2008 to EUR12.5 million (US$9.0 million) in 2012, at a CAGR of 20.01%. The preferred online payment option was credit cards, with nearly 51% of online shoppers paying through credit cards in 2011.
Emerging Opportunities in the UAE’s Cards and Payments Industry (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/231575-emerging-opportunities-in-the-uaes-cards-and-payments-industry-market-size-trends-and-drivers-strategies-products-and-competitive-landscape.html) Key Highlights
- The UAE's card industry as a whole grew significantly at a CAGR of 7.18% during the review period, primarily driven by the debit and prepaid card categories.
- The overall card industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56% over the forecast period, driven primarily by the prepaid cards category, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.45%.
- As banking customers become more sophisticated, banks are looking to differentiate their product offerings, and card customization is gaining attention.
- Contactless and NFC payments are also being rolled out extensively across the UAE.
- The growing market for online trade in the UAE is one of the primary factors responsible for the expansion of the country’s cards and payments industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Kuwait, Spain, UAE and Nigeria’s cards and payments industry and each industry within it
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within cards and payments industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in cards and payments industry
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used for selling various types of cards in Kuwait, Spain, UAE and Nigeria’s
- Gain insights into key regulations governing cards and payments industry
Explore more reports on Banking and Financial Services Market.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets.