Leveraging our experience and knowledge of care transitions technology and processes, we are in a good position to help our clients assess and plan their overall care transitions strategy
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) December 09, 2013
Health BI the provider of Enterprise Care Transition Management Applications, announced today that it has launched its consulting services to help clients assess their organization’s level of readiness to perform Care Transition activities.
Health BI delivers actionable plans including strategies, methods, technologies, processes, metrics, and resource requirements to help clients meet their Transitional Care objectives.
“Many health plans and healthcare providers are trying to develop strategies to deploy effective multidisciplinary care transition program. Leveraging our experience and knowledge of care transitions technology and processes, we are in a good position to help our clients assess and plan their overall care transitions strategy,” says Mack Baniameri, CEO of Health BI.
Health BI’s clients include healthcare providers and health plans who must effectively collaborate to navigate patients from acute to post-acute care settings. Typically disparate stakeholders and systems must securely and effectively share clinical and administrative information across healthcare organizations in order to meet regulatory requirements and shared savings thresholds.
Health BI has two consulting service offerings:
Care Transitions Readiness Assessment (CTRA) – Fixed Rate
Health BI will provide experienced outcomes-focused healthcare consultants and deliver a comprehensive roadmap to help client organizations to plan and achieve the best Care Transitions outcomes.
The CTRA program can take up to five weeks to complete and includes:
- Application, Data, Systems and Interoperability Analysis (Systems Inventory)
- Care Team Analysis
- Cross-continuum Medical Management Analysis
- Documentation Capture and Sharing Analysis
- Education and Training Needs Analysis (Education Inventory)
- ROI analysis
- Executive Summary
- Forms/Patient Assessment Analysis (Forms Inventory)
- Internal Stakeholder Readiness and Gap Analysis
- Internal/External (Vendor) Readiness and Gap Analysis
- Patient Events and Status Monitoring Analysis
- Patient-centered Management and Care Coordination Analysis (Multiple Care Settings)
- Policy, Procedure, Document Analysis (P/P/D Inventory)
- Recommended Governance Model
- Workflow Impact Analysis (Workflow Inventory)
Consulting Services – Hourly Rates
Health BI will provide experienced outcomes-focused healthcare consultants to deliver services focusing on any single or combination of items on the CTRA list of deliverables.
Health plans, Healthcare providers, Public health organizations or other institutions will benefit from:
- Healthcare consultants experienced in change management
- Customized Care Transitions best practices and standards
- Implementation-oriented recommendations
- System interoperability and process transformation expertise
- Objective third-party perspectives
About Health BI
Health BI is the leading developer of (SaaS) Enterprise Care Transition Management Applications for the Population Health Management market. Health BI was created by a team of Health IT Innovators and physicians to fill the need for tools that enable healthcare providers and payers to improve patient care while reducing penalties and costs. Health BI’s HealthCollaborate™ Care Transition and Coordination Management System is an automated suite of products that enables providers and payers to coordinate, manage and monitor transition of care for patients from hospitals to multiple care settings.