With the continued economic downturn, we remain committed to connecting people to the right job that is based upon God’s calling on their lives.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) November 23, 2010
Crossroads Career® Network announced today its new 2011 Workbook, “Maximize Your Career,” updated with the latest career and job search tools and tips.
The Workbook is available online for free at http://www.crossroadscareer.org. It features:
- A faith-based approach to find jobs, careers, calling.
- Includes 6-step guide with exercises and devotionals.
- Free download. Save to use online. Print for Workbook.
- Registration for 200+ online career and job resources for free.
- Best practices from 100+ recruiters, career coaches and HR executives.
- Church-based career groups in over 120 locations in 20+ states coast to coast.
Updated & Upgraded Features
New features include the web’s largest job search engine that allows you to see your Facebook and LinkedIn contacts related to jobs and employers you find. Other popular resources include:
- Weekly progress planning tool with SMART goals
- Assessments to understand your gifts, passions and calling
- 6-factor analysis to target opportunities and find career direction
- The WoW! Interview process that helps candidates be most prepared and passionate
- The leading online resume builder with free templates, samples and advice
- The world’s largest and most comprehensive Twitter-based recruiting solution
Career & Job Search Made Simpler
“While billions of pages about jobs and careers are on the web, our simple 6-step Workbook covers job search, career exploration and discovering your calling in only 80 pages,” said Crossroads Career Network founder, Brian Ray. Walking through career crossroads includes:
- Step 1 Attitude: Reach Forward to What Lies Ahead
- Step 2 Aptitude: Discover & Develop Your Strengths
- Step 3 Altitude: Target Opportunities & Resumes
- Step 4 Searching: Find Jobs, Careers, Calling
- Step 5 Sorting: Wow Interviewers & Employers
- Step 6 Selecting: Walk in Work Made for You
“With the continued economic downturn, we remain committed to connecting people to the right job that is based upon God’s calling on their lives. The primary way we accomplish this is by giving away a one-year subscription to our Career Workbook and 200+ online resources (a $40 value) to individuals who could benefit,” said Ray.
Crossroads Career Network continues to impact thousands of lives each month. As a non-profit Christian ministry of churches, members offer a variety of networking and search tools for its participants to connect with places that are hiring. Its career groups offer one-on-one coaching and mentoring, scheduled networking meetings as well as career explorer workshops to arm job seekers with an array of tools and information for them to determine their best life and career path.
About Crossroads Career Network
Crossroads Career Network is a national, non-profit Christian ministry of churches dedicated to providing online career, ministry and employer resources through faith-based materials. Its current career groups and resources are sponsored by 120+ member churches in 20+ states throughout the United States and South Africa.
Become our fan on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter (@MAXyourCAREER) for job search and career trend updates. Watch us on YouTube for video career tips. For further information about Crossroads Career Network, to become a member church or to equip job seekers with job search and career transition services, contact Crossroads Career founder at Brian(at)CrossroadsCareer(dot)org.