'Telcentris has the unique combination of innovative technology, reliable infrastructure, and outstanding customer service – all the pieces necessary for providing business-class communications services,' said Roy Gomes, president of WWISP.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 22, 2010
Telcentris®, Inc., a leader in cloud communications, today announced its carrier services portfolio, which includes a comprehensive array of wholesale voice and SMS solutions. Telcentris’ wholesale voice solutions include IP termination and origination with offerings such as DIDs, toll free numbers, phone number porting, E911 and E411. The company’s robust network infrastructure along with long-standing partnerships with leading carriers worldwide enable Telcentris to provide superior quality of service, reliability and highly competitive rates.
Telcentris’ SMS solutions introduce one of the first end-to-end wholesale offerings designed to address the needs of businesses looking to SMS-enable their products, services and customer communications. Accessible through a web-service API, the solution includes inbound SMS delivery to U.S. and Canadian DIDs, and worldwide outbound SMS service to more than 500 mobile operators in more than 160 countries.
“SMS is quickly becoming a primary mode of communication between businesses and their customers, whether it’s for sending one-way text notifications – such as the status of a delayed flight – or two-way text communications for purposes like verifying a customer’s identity,” said Kevin Hertz, CTO of Telcentris. “Telcentris is well-positioned to help address the growing needs in this market due to our unique combination of a fully redundant, carrier-grade network in the cloud, CLEC operations and award-winning service delivery platform— all under one roof.”
Telcentris' carrier services portfolio includes the following wholesale offerings:
- Platinum Termination – Worldwide termination traversing Telcentris’ Tier 1 providers
- Gold Termination – Worldwide termination routed across Telcentris’ Tier 1 and LCR based providers
Origination and DID Services
- DIDs in more than 40 countries worldwide – Includes over 7,000 rate centers in the U.S. and Canada
- Local number porting (LNP) – Enables transfers of phone numbers from existing service provider to Telcentris in the U.S. and Canada
- Enhanced 911 (E911) – FCC approved emergency service for VoIP providers
- Enhanced 411 (E411) – Nationwide directory assistance
Toll Free Origination Services
- Toll free phone numbers – Includes ability to restrict or allow access anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Toll free number porting (RESPORGs) – Enables transfers from the existing provider of toll free phone numbers to Telcentris
- One-way SMS notifications worldwide
- Two-way SMS services with SMS-enabled DIDs (long codes) in the U.S. and Canada
- Delivered through Telcentris’ web-service API
- Minimum monthly usage is 10,000 texts
WWISP is the longest operating ISP in Alabama, and one of Telcentris’ early customers leveraging origination and termination services:
“We’ve been working with Telcentris for a few years now and during this time Internet telephony has become the largest segment of our business, approximately 40-45 percent,” said Roy Gomes, president of WWISP. “VoIP is now perceived as the future of voice communications, and Telcentris has the unique combination of innovative technology coupled with reliable infrastructure and outstanding customer service – all the pieces necessary for providing business-class communications services.”
Telcentris’ wholesale and carrier services are distributed directly and through its Channel Partner Program. For more information regarding Telcentris’ wholesale offerings, please visit http://www.telcentris.com/wholesale or email sales(at)telcentris(dot)com. For questions regarding channel partnerships, please email partners(at)telcentris(dot)com.
About Telcentris®, Inc.
Telcentris is an innovator in cloud-based unified communications and VoIP solutions for consumer, business and wholesale markets. The foundation of the company's offerings is its award-winning unified communications platform in the cloud that enables the company and its customers to build powerful, scalable applications and services. For consumers, Telcentris delivers Voxox, a free, next-generation service that integrates voice, text, chat, fax, social networking and more. Telcentris also provides complete VoIP business phone solutions that are more cost effective, efficient and easier to manage than traditional phone systems. Through a wholesale division, Telcentris also offers turnkey VoIP solutions and carrier services. Founded in 2006, Telcentris is headquartered in San Diego. For more information, please visit http://www.telcentris.com.
# # #