CHAMPAIGN, Illinois (PRWEB) October 19, 2012
Caterva, Inc., today announced it has joined the growing Salesforce Marketing Cloud Insights ecosystem. Caterva Insights brings an instant snapshot of the topics social media users are most interested in to the Insights ecosystem, helping companies leverage the power of social to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Caterva uses machine learning, complex algorithms and massively scaled infrastructure to discern accurate information about interests and influence from social media users’ natural activity online. By delivering advanced social analytics to the Insights ecosystem, Caterva Insights transforms the jumble of social network activity into a reliable map of influence and interests to help customers target campaigns and promotions most effectively.
Comments on the News
- “We are excited to extend our unique insights on the affinities and topic influence of social media users to Salesforce Marketing Cloud customers to help them gain real-time insights into social conversations,” said Leon Cho, CEO, Caterva, Inc.
- “Today’s leading brands recognize that social media is transforming the way they connect with customers on a global scale,” said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, partners such as Caterva are empowering companies to take advantage of this shift and turn insights from millions of conversations about their products, brand and industry into actions that strengthen customer relationships.”
The Power of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Insights Ecosystem
The integration between Caterva Insights and the Marketing Cloud is a significant addition to customers’ social toolbox because customers now have access to the sophistication and accuracy of algorithms that utilize big data analytics to get more precise insights on the interests and influence of social media users. Caterva’s patent-pending approach to understanding influence considers each person’s influence in specific topics rather than assuming that everyone has broad social influence. With Caterva Insights, customers will be able to target their campaigns, messages and promotions more effectively.
Product Key Features
- Get instant insights on the interests and influence topics of a social media audience
- Get more accurate affinity and influence data by leveraging algorithms that utilize sophisticated mathematical techniques and massively scaled infrastructure
- Identify specific topics of influence for an audience to amplify marketing messages
Uncover Actionable Intelligence with New Social Insights
The Insights ecosystem brings together 20 of the industry’s leading social analytics leaders to help companies accelerate their shift from passive social listening to real business results, turning insights into action. The industry’s most comprehensive solution for managing social media engagement, Insights allows customers to filter through the noise and quickly analyze large volumes of social data to generate actionable social intelligence and connect with customers in entirely new ways.
Availability and Pricing
Caterva Insights is now available as an add-on within the Marketing Cloud Insights dashboard. Using a new credits-based currency system, customers now have an easy and flexible way to pilot, purchase and combine social analytics offerings from more than 20 Insights partners.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Basic Edition includes 1,000 Insights credits/month
- Customers can purchase additional blocks of 10,000 credits for $100/month
- Credits can be deployed to implement Caterva Insights within the Marketing Cloud
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the most comprehensive suite for social marketing.
Marketing Cloud is first suite to unify social listening, content, engagement, advertising, workflow, automation and measurement. By combining industry leaders Buddy Media and Radian6 to power the Marketing Cloud, brands now have a proven suite to manage all social marketing activity and access common assets in one place.
About Caterva, Inc.
Caterva recognized that with the explosion of social media activity that there had to be a way to accurately harness this data into meaningful insights on the interests and influence of social media users. Caterva uses research developed by PhDs in Big Data, Machine Learning, Social Analytics, and Natural Language Processing to transform social media signals into actionable information for social media analysis, campaign targeting, and personalizing website content to optimize engagement. For more information, visit http://www.caterva.com.