Showering visitors with the charm of digital signage applied in an exhibition is only one part of CAYIN's demonstration at COMPUTEX
(Vocus) May 26, 2010
CAYIN digital signage system will empower over 50 screens all around three main exhibition halls at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 from June 1st to 5th. Full lineups of digital signage products, as well as diversified applications, demonstrate the high integration compatibility of CAYIN digital signage solutions. Two new applications with mobile technologies and barcode scanners will be revealed during the exhibition at Hall 3, Booth G555.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI, celebrating its 30th anniversary, is one of the most influential IT exhibitions in the world. During the 5-day exhibition this year, over 50 screens in three exhibition halls will be powered by CAYlN digital signage system to inform visitors of the most up-to-date information and activities.
Nangang Exhibition Hall, Taiwan's largest modern trade-show venue, has comprehensively adopted CAYIN’s digital signage system to manage displays located at the most strategic spots. In addition, as a trustworthy partner of the exhibition organizer, CAYIN continues sponsoring COMPUTEX digital signage three years in a row.
“Showering visitors with the charm of digital signage applied in an exhibition is only one part of CAYIN’s demonstration at COMPUTEX,” said Ravel Chi, Vice President of CAYIN Technology. “CAYIN will also make the worldwide debut of two advanced digital signage integrations at the CAYIN’s booth.”
To perfectly fit diversified requirements from different applications, integration capability becomes the real advantage of optimizing digital signage system. Two new applications include:
- Digital Signage and Mobile Solution: Visitors can learn how iPhone, Google Maps and 3G technology are integrated with CAYIN digital signage system.
- Digital Signage and Barcode Scanner: CAYIN creates a scenario to present how retailers can utilize a barcode scanner with digital signage to boost sales.
More useful applications, along with complete lineup of digital signage products, will be showcased at COMPUTEX.
- Digital Signage and Web Server & Database: CAYIN xPost outlines the wide possibilities of integrating digital signage system with web servers and databases for different vertical markets and applications.
- Digital Signage and Touch Screen: Visitors will learn how CAYIN SMP-WEB series players empower interactive digital signage as an information stand.
- Web-based and Zone-type Digital Signage Players: CAYIN will showcase new networked digital signage players, including SMP-PRO4, SMP-WEB4, and SMP-WEBDUO. Visitors can choose a suitable player based on their requirements, such as Full HD video, streaming video, RSS feed, multiple screens support, etc.
- Powerful Management Server and Software: CAYIN CMS servers, together with SuperMonitor 3 and SuperReporter 2, enable administrators to centrally update content, schedule playlist, broadcast streaming video, monitor functioning status, and create billing reports.
CAYIN Technology not only demonstrates the latest digital signage applications at its booth, but also teams up with DS SIG, AOpen, Qisda, and Modernsolid to sponsor COMPUTEX digital signage at seven main entrances. You are more than welcomed to visit CAYIN at Hall 3, G555 to experience the emerging technology.
CAYIN Technology in Brief
CAYIN Technology offers a complete portfolio of digital signage solutions including media players, servers, and software which are applicable to various industries, such as education, retail, hospitality, corporate, financial, and public institutions. CAYIN is dedicated to being a reliable partner to its clients worldwide, and has successfully set up various application references globally. In order to best facilitate the deployment of CAYIN products, the company also provides tailored services to satisfy the ascending market demand for almost limitless applications. For more information, please visit: http://www.cayintech.com .