In a competitive marketplace, students with Business Administration degrees are extremely marketable.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) October 25, 2011
CBT College, a nationally accredited academic institution based in Miami, Florida operating five campuses in the greater Miami-Dade area, announces that it is now offering a Bachelor Degree program where students can earn a Business Administration degree in less than four years. Additionally, students that enroll in this program can choose to study a general business administration curriculum or focus on international business, entrepreneurship or e-commerce.
According to the National Center for Education Statistics, Business Administration degrees continue to be the most sought after degrees. “In a competitive marketplace, students with Business Administration degrees are extremely marketable." The degree provides a wealth of knowledge in business management, operations, finance, marketing, law, psychology, and more, but now students can actually choose from the different areas of concentration and finish their degree in less than four years, so needless to say we are extremely excited to now be offering this kind of Bachelor’s degree program.
The program’s objectives directly support the school’s mission, which is to prepare students with professional and technical skills while teaching them moral responsibility and ethics, so that they can contribute to their families and the communities they live in.
Students that successfully complete the Bachelor of Science degree from CBT College in Miami, Florida will be able to:
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills applicable to management of a business or industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and interact professionally, obtain acceptance, build consensus and provide assistance, direction and leadership as needed in a professional business environment.
- Apply human resource concepts to manage professional and business affairs.
- Value ethics and diversity and apply related concepts to function in today’s global business climate.
- Demonstrate skill in the use of technology and computer software applications needed to function in today’s high-tech business environment.
- Demonstrate skill in financial and accounting applications needed to make decisions and plans in a varying economy.
- Demonstrate leadership skills needed to plan, organize, and manage a business enterprise.
- Perform in team settings to solve problems and make decisions.
With a world-class faculty, CBT College also offers associate degrees in other careers that are globally in demand, including: Graphic Design, Networking Administration, Health Information Management, Medical Assisting, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology, Electrical Technology, as well as offers an education in ESL (English as a Second Language).
With five campuses throughout Miami, CBT College is close to the most beautiful views, sparkling beaches, magnificent shopping malls, as well, it is home to the largest culturally diverse population in the world. Miami certainly offers an attractive alternative for those searching for educational opportunities abroad. What is more is that the College welcomes and nurtures international students and their families, while they’re guided throughout their College life.
For more information about CBT College in Miami, call 1-888-446-8580, or visit the CBT College website.
CBT College offers financial aid for those who qualify and offers a variety of scholarships; for more information about exclusive CBT scholarships call or visit the website.
About CBT College
CBT College is an academic and career education institution based in Miami, Florida and operates five campuses in the greater Miami-Dade area, including in the Flagler area of the city, Kendall, West Kendall, Hialeah, and in Cutler Bay. CBT College is Nationally accredited by ACICS (Accredited Council for Independent Colleges & Schools), certified by the U.S. Department of Education, licensed by the Commission for Independent Education (CIE), and under the regulation of the Florida’s Statewide Numbering System.
CBT College was founded in 1988 by Fernando and Gladys Llerena with the mission to prepare and graduate students with the highest moral, technical and professional excellence who will build a better life for themselves, their families and their community.