The introduction of biosimilars across various geographies in the forecast period on a large scale will boost the cell culture market, rapidly
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
The report analyzes the role of biopharmaceutical products that basically provide enhancement to media, sera, reagents and cell culture market. Major manufacturing technologies involved in the cell culture technology have been detailed in the report. Furthermore, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading players that shape the global media, sera, reagent and overall cell culture market.
This research indicates that the cell culture market is growing continuously due to increased demand for biopharmaceutical products. The introduction of biosimilars across various geographies in the forecast period on a large scale will boost the cell culture market, rapidly. Despite concerns about low flexibility for manufacturing quantities and other factors, the higher efficacy of the end products will drive its growth in the future.
Cell culture technology is used to carry out processes external to the natural environment by maintaining controlled environments which enable the growth of various cell cultures for use in medicine and research. The processes is related to methods involved in the development of tissue or organ cultures. Multicellular eukaryotic cells from animals are usually preferred for cell culture as they provide standard characteristics for growing environments. Plant cells are the second choice for culture technology, while fungi, bacteria, protists and others are also used for the developmental process.
The development of recombinant methods involves genetic manipulation and restructuring of DNA or genes. Genetic recombination usually takes place in a biological environment, while DNA recombination occurs either during a repair response or experiments using in vitro studies. This is also known as genetic engineering technology and was developed at the end of the twentieth century. This method was further developed for large-scale cell culture production and was found to be helpful in protein synthesis processes, such as insulin production.
- Analysis of various technologies involved in cell culture and the key associated manufacturing processes involved
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the cell culture market.
- Major equipment, cell banks and cell lines for cell culture development have been analyzed
- Annualized market data for the media, sera, reagents and global cell culture market from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward to 2018, have been provided in the report.
- Major players in the cell culture market are enlisted providing their company overview and company roles in the market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cell-culture-rising-demand-for-biologics-and-growing-visibility-of-approval-pathway-for-biosimilars-will-create-growth-opportunities-market-report.html.
Companies Mentioned in this report include:
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- BD Biosciences
- EMD Millipore
- Advanced Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Analytical Biological Services Inc.
- Athena Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Biochrom AG
- Bioreclamation, Inc.
- Cell Essentials, Inc
- CellGenix Technologie Transfer GmbH
- Clontech Laboratories, Inc.
- Gemini Bio-Products
- Lonza BioSciences Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mediatech, Inc.
- MP Biomedicals, LLC
- PAA Laboratories GmbH
- Quality Biological, Inc.
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- SAFC Biosciences, Inc.
- Selexis SA
- SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc.
- Sera Laboratories International Ltd.
Explore other reports on the Life Sciences Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences.
Contact sales(at)rnrmarketresearch(dot)com for further information.
RnR Market Research (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.