With our CRM Suite integrated with TripCraft, we extend our CRM capabilities to the most advanced mobile platform and provide hotels with a turnkey solution that leverages the power of our central guest marketing database
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) June 18, 2010
HITEC booth #931 - As TripCraft LLC's first authorized reseller, Cendyn, the leading single-source provider of turnkey online marketing solutions is now marketing TripCraft's new innovative mobile reservations and technology platform for hotels to Cendyn's extensive customer base of more than 9,000 hotels worldwide. Experience hospitality's most exciting mobile solution at HITEC. Meet with Cendyn and TripCraft executives at Cendyn's booth #931 for a demonstration.
TripCraft developed the hotel industry's first enterprise-level platform and consumer application that delivers rich hotel content, real-time reservations, on-property services and local destination information via smart phones. TripCraft connects hospitality companies with current and potential customers through their innovative mobile dashboard to increase bookings and revenue.
TripCraft's attractive mobile enterprise portal will leverage Cendyn's clients' guest CRM data to provide a branded mobile commerce experience to guests. The new offering will drive greater conversions with compelling, guest-centric hotel applications.
"The integration of Cendyn's CRM Suite with TripCraft's Enterprise Server puts our hotel client's brand in traveler's hands by offering them direct marketing, reservations, guest service, and communication," said Charles Deyo, Cendyn's president. "The latest consumer behavior research shows the importance for travel brands to seize the mobile opportunity. The numbers speak for themselves."
Mobile adoption is increasing rapidly:
- 1.2 billion people now carry handsets capable of rich, mobile commerce
- These devices will soon eclipse the PC as the leading channel for travel activity
- Smart phones will overtake PCs as the most common web access device in 2013.
Mobile platforms meet travelers online
Cendyn's relationship with TripCraft will enable its hospitality clients to take advantage of the expanding use of mobile devices and deliver the most advanced technology platform available to drive business.
"Most hoteliers need TripCraft's platform because the look and usability built into a hotel's web site does not translate well to mobile devices," said Deyo. "TripCraft developed a native application that accesses its proprietary content-servers which can integrate directly with a hotel's CRM, central reservations system, property management system and other internal systems, enabling real-time access to dynamic content and reservations capabilities.
"With our CRM Suite integrated with TripCraft, we extend our CRM capabilities to the most advanced mobile platform and provide hotels with a turnkey solution that leverages the power of our central guest marketing database," Deyo said.
For chain operators, the TripCraft Service will have two-way connectivity to Cendyn's CRM Suite and deliver:
- Brand awareness in the pockets of mobile customers
- Direct and personalized guest marketing, service, and communication
- Comprehensive media capabilities that sell the brand experience
- Ability to publish updated content and have it immediately available for consumers without updating the device app
- On-property service capabilities for concierge, auto check-in/out, activities, events, etc.
For consumers, TripCraft's mobile service delivers:
- A comprehensive brand and property experience beyond a mobile brochure and booking platform
- In-app media gallery, maps, directions, city guides, events, social media to engage consumers with the brand
- Direct communication with the brand and property for service and promotions
- The ability to use different mobile devices with the system maintaining a guest's profile, preferences, history and communications.
TripCraft technology enhances travelers' mobile experience:
- Native app performance and user experience with dynamic online content and more functionality than any other platform
- Intelligent management of in-app (non-browser) data with online content servers allows consumers to use the app even when no internet connection is available
- In-app reservations process and customer account management with direct access to (brand) back-office systems
- Cross platform in development for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
Cendyn is an authorized reseller for TripCraft and will provide Cendyn clients with a white-label managed-service offering that includes configuration, training and ongoing support.
Cendyn, based in Boca Raton, Florida, leads the hospitality industry in broadening revenue by applying a managed services culture and approach to a single source of integrated solutions uniquely proven in the hospitality and tourism market.
Established in 1996, Cendyn is a full-service interactive sales and marketing agency whose solutions are used by over 9,000 hotel and travel destinations worldwide. The company is a solid resource of hospitality professionals who innovate solutions that include website marketing, website design, branding, search engine marketing and interactive products such as eProposal™, eConcierge™, eSurvey™, eInsight™, eContact™, eConnectivity™, eBooker™, and eMenus™. Clients include Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Family of Hotels, Marriott and other chains and independent properties. Cendyn, the recipient of prestigious awards for website design, innovation and marketing programs, extends its "Power of We" culture into the community through sponsorships of the YMCA, youth teams and community outreach; the Boca Helping Hands food bank; George Snow Scholarship Fund; Boca Raton Historical Society; Florence Fuller Childhood Development Centers, and community projects of the Junior League of Boca Raton. To learn how Cendyn's products and services may broaden your revenue base, please visit our website http://www.cendyn.com. Let Cendyn show you how far an idea can go!
About TRIPCRAFT LLC
Launched in early 2010 by well-known travel technology innovators Bill Nicholson and Mike Murray, TripCraft LLC is a privately held technology start-up that has developed the hotel industry's first enterprise-level mobile platform and private-labeled consumer application for smart phones and other mobile devices. Leveraging native mobile application capabilities and proprietary server architecture, TripCraft's solution provides rich, robust and elegant functionality that extends the hotel's brand image, providing real-time reservations capabilities and destination content to its hotel customers' guests. For more information, info(at)tripcraft(dot)com or http://www.tripcraft.com. Follow TripCraft on Twitter at @TripCraft