North Myrtle Beach, SC (PRWEB) February 8, 2010
CENTURY 21 Thomas, North Myrtle Beach’s oldest full service Real Estate and Vacation Rental Company is pleased to be able to offer vacationers important tips for planning the perfect vacation when renting professionally managed vacation home or condo.
With a TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals aired in Sunday’s big game, football fans and more are discovering why renting a vacation home, condo, or villa is a favorite choice for many instead of a hotel. Beyond the experiences that families and friends build by staying in a home away from home in North Myrtle Beach, there are numerous benefits to choosing vacation rentals – sometimes in ways they’d least expect.
Whether you’re trying a vacation rental for the first time or you’re one of the nearly nine of 10 travelers who plan to rent again*, North Myrtle Beach travel and vacation rental experts at Century 21 Thomas Beach Vacations offer the following planning tips and insights as a post-game update for visiting South Carolina’s Grand Strand.
- Know your destination: Whether you are a first-time traveler to the Myrtle Beach area or not, it’s recommended that you become familiar with the special events and festivals our area offers. Here are some activities and coming events that our guests and locals enjoy:
o Exciting Entertainment at the Carolina Opry and Alabama Theatre
o Concerts at the House of Blues and South by Southeast Music Feasts
o BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon, February 13th
o SOS Spring Safari Beach Music Festival, April 16th – 25th
o Rivertown Jazz & Arts Festival, May 1st
o 29th Annual Blue Crab Festival, May 15th – 16th
o Myrtle Beach Sun-Fun Festival, June 3rd – 7th
o GOLF.com World Amateur Handicap Championship, Aug 30th – Sept 3rd
- Look for packages: During certain seasons, vacation rental packages can provide even more value, some with up to SIXTEEN bedrooms with all of the typical amenities of a resort and more. Visit http://www.NMBTrips.com to become familiar with various vacation rental types, reservation rates as well as vacation specials available in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Avoid airline baggage fees: Most Century 21 Thomas Beach Vacation rentals come equipped with washers and dryers so travelers may choose to use these perks to pack less clothing and toiletries, avoiding commercial airlines’ baggage fees and restrictions.
- Use space to your advantage: North Myrtle Beach vacation homes and condos can be from one to eight or more bedrooms, often costing less than a single hotel room by sleeping 30 or more guests versus just a few.
- Save on dining out: With full kitchens and, sometimes, outdoor grills, vacation rental travelers can often make meals and keep snacks on hand for less, including football favorites like nachos & dips, hot wings, burgers and more during postseason trips. Use local ingredients and recipes for more memorable mealtimes, like fresh Carolina shrimp and seafood. This also can provide healthy travel options, allowing travelers to tailor their meals to their needs.
- Ask about after-hours service: When looking into any vacation rental accommodations, check to see if there is an accessible customer service number for emergency needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and for after-hour requests. Century 21 Thomas Beach Vacations provides service 24/7.
- Entertain for free: Most of Century 21 Thomas Beach Vacations’ homes, villas and condos include amenities not found in hotels, some with private swimming pools, whirlpools, game rooms, wide-screen televisions, DVD players, WIFI, game consoles and more. Many are oceanfront or within easy walking distance of the beach.
- Ask about our golf packages: Beyond the ability to live like a local in North Myrtle Beach, you can also take advantage of our in-house golf vacation experts. With nearly 100 championship golf courses available, our seasoned golf directors can arrange your best golf vacation ever – whether for a twosome or a group of twenty or more. Golf groups love our spacious 6 to 8 bedroom homes and villas.
- Remember big events: Whether it’s for football championships or national Bowl games, concerts, baseball series, basketball or other events, vacation rentals can save fans from the hassle of finding multiple hotel rooms during big events, and on the cost of multiple reservations.
- Transportation: Getting to the Myrtle Beach area is easier than ever with new non-stop jet service from Dallas/Ft. Worth, Grand Rapids and Toronto just added. Major carriers including Delta, USAirways, Continental, United, Spirit and Myrtle Beach Direct connect us with locations across the country.
To learn more about available vacation rental options in North Myrtle Beach, SC visit http://www.Century21Thomas.com as a comprehensive resource. Also, visit our Beach Fun Forecast & Calendar, which lists more ongoing events in the area.
For general answers to frequently asked questions about vacation rentals or for more information, visit http://www.DiscoverVacationHomes.com as an official category resource. Also connect with travelers and experts in the Facebook vacation rental community at http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverVacationHomes, and join the conversation on Twitter @GoVacationHomes.
About CENTURY 21 Thomas Beach Vacations:
CENTURY 21 Thomas, established in 1962, is North Myrtle Beach’s oldest full-service real estate agency and vacation rental management company. CENTURY 21 Thomas lists and handles the sale and purchase of retirement properties, vacation homes and condominiums, investment properties, and primary residences. They also manage a large selection of vacation rental homes and condominiums, with properties located oceanfront, waterfront along the channels of Cherry Grove Inlet, and within easy walking distance of the beach. Their reputation as a real estate leader, knowledge of the area and the exceptional service provided to clients and customers are the keys to their success and longevity.
CENTURY 21 Thomas can be found on the web at http://www.CENTURY21thomas.com and be reached via phone at 800-249-2100. CENTURY 21 Thomas is proud to a member of the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce and the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
*PhoCusWright’s Vacation Rental Marketplace: Poised for Change