Registrants will hear EHR Association Chairman Emeritus Justin Barnes update the post-election stability of the Meaningful Use incentives and other aspects of the HITECH Act health IT funding, how to achieve EHR adoption incentives beginning in 2011
Carrollton, GA (PRWEB) May 11, 2011
Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of certified electronic health records (EHR) software, is offering a free webinar series detailing how to choose the right certified EHR for a medical practice focusing on specialty, practice size and workflow, as well as present and future quality reporting initiatives.
At this timely webinar, registrants will hear EHR Association Chairman Emeritus Justin Barnes update the post-election stability of the Meaningful Use incentives and other aspects of the HITECH Act health IT funding, how to achieve EHR adoption incentives beginning in 2011, certified EHR adoption best practices as well as the future of accountable care and interoperability.
Many EHR software providers like Greenway® are rolling out Meaningful Use Training Schedules and Meaningful Use Monitoring as well as Meaningful Use "Dashboards" to guarantee their customers achieve incentives. Barnes will explain key insights, updates and timelines of the EHR Meaningful Use adoption stimulus incentives as well as how to achieve EHR Meaningful Use as simply as possible.
Key takeaways from the webinar will include:
- A checklist of the data capture and reporting capabilities for eligible professionals.
- Understand how medical practices can secure EHR adoption incentive payments.
- Comprehend how practices need to rapidly understand their EHR implementation and usability requirements for EHR meaningful use.
- Recognize the functionality to look for that certified EHRs must satisfy.
- Become aware of how practices can ensure they're positioned well for the future of accountable care.
- Understand how reporting criteria for meaningful use, accountable care, PQRS and other programs overlap for easy submission.
- Understand the makeup and eligibility for becoming an ACO participant.
"The Future of Meaningful Use, EHRs and Accountable Care" webinar will be held Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 3:00pm EST. Registration is free at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/771508145. Space is limited.
About the Certified EHR for Meaningful Use Provider Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc.:
Greenway Medical Technologies provides meaningful use certified EHR software, ambulatory healthcare and clinical research business solutions and services to more than 27,000 healthcare providers nationwide, in 31 specialties and subspecialties, by enhancing the delivery of patient care through advanced health IT software and on-demand services that allow physician practices to function at their highest level of efficiency in group practice, IDN, REC, HIE, IPA, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) settings. Established in 1998, Carrollton, Ga.-based Greenway is a privately held company with more than 450 employees. For more information, visit greenwaymedical.com.
About PrimeSUITE 2011 Meaningful Use Certification:
PrimeSUITE® 2011 is an ONC-ATCB Complete EHR software solution. The 2011/2012 criteria supports the Stage 1 meaningful use measures required to qualify eligible providers and hospitals for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). This Complete EHR solution is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. PrimeSUITE 2011 was certified on October 14, 2010, certification number CC-1112-699072-1 for clinical quality measures NQF 0421, 0013, 0028, 0041, 0024, 0038, 0031, 0032 and 0034.
Review complete details of PrimeSUITE 2011's meaningful use certification on CCHIT and ONC websites: cchit.org/products/onc-atcb and onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert. For more information about Greenway, visit greenwaymedical.com/. You can also follow developments at Greenway through online and social media:
- Greenway on Twitter: bit.ly/GreenwayTwitter
- Greenway on Facebook: bit.ly/GreenwayFacebook
- Greenway on YouTube: bit.ly/GreenwayYouTube
- BlogEHR: bit.ly/BlogEHR
- Tee Green on Twitter: bit.ly/wteegreen
- Justin Barnes on Twitter: bit.ly/HITAdvisor
- Eric Grunden on Twitter: bit.ly/EGrunden
- Johnathan Samples on Twitter: bit.ly/JSamplesGMT
For more information, Contact:
Greg Fulton, Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (770) 262-2347, GregFulton(at)GreenwayMedical(dot)com
# # #