CFA Chicago’s new board of directors brings diverse knowledge and experience which will lead the association . . .
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
CFA Society of Chicago is pleased to welcome new and returning board members for 2012-2013. Keith Cardoza, CFA, has been elected Chairman of CFA Chicago. Cardoza is the Chief Investment Officer of Brownson, Rehmus & Foxworth, Inc. where he designs, crafts and implements the company’s investment strategies as well as identifies investment managers across all asset classes. He is a member of the firm’s Public Markets, Real Estate, Private Equity and Investment Strategy Committees.
Previously, Cardoza served as a Managing Director of Merrick Ventures, an investment firm focused on technology investments. There he created the Ocean Tomo 300 Patent Index, recognized by the American Stock Exchange as “the first major, broad-based equity index to be launched in 35 years.” He also previously chaired Boeing’s Investment Strategy and Asset Allocation Committee, where he coordinated a team of investment experts responsible for $65 billion in retirement assets. Prior to Boeing, he managed the $6 billion global equity portfolio for the Illinois State Board of Investment pension fund.
“CFA Chicago’s new board of directors brings diverse knowledge and experience which will lead the association in its mission to create programs, promote adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards, and foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and respect among investment professionals,” said Angela McKay, CAE, CFA Chicago CEO and President.
Other newly elected executive officers include:
- Vice Chair Gautam Dhingra, CFA, High Pointe Capital Management LLC
- Secretary/Treasurer Chris Vincent, CFA, William Blair & Co
- Immediate Past Chairman Heather E. Brilliant, CFA, Morningstar, Inc.
Newly elected directors (one- and three-year terms):
- Brian Collins, CFA, Harbor Capital Advisors
- Wendell Mackey, CFA, Channing Capital Management, LLC
- Roxanne Martino, Aurora Investment Management L.L.C.
- Gail Meneley, Shields Meneley Partners
- Terry Mullen, CFA, Allstate Investments
- Bruce Rauner, GTCR
- Kathy Vorisek, Fiduciary Management Associates
- James A. DeZellar, CFA, Chicago Equity Partners, LLC
- John F. Jostrand, CFA, William Blair & Co, LLC
- John Simmons, CFA, Callan Associates
- Wally Fikri, CFA, William Blair & Company
- Theresa Mozzocci, CFA, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Branimir Petranovic, CFA, UBS Global Asset Management
- James P. Stirling, CFA, UBS
CFA Chicago organizes more than 60 events per year that are focused on education, networking and professional skills building. Learn more at http://www.CFAChicago.org/events.
CFA Society of Chicago
CFA Society of Chicago, http://www.cfachicago.org, is the world's oldest investment analysts society. It was founded in 1925, with a membership of 4. Today, the society is the 6th largest society in the world, with more than 4,000 members. CFA Society of Chicago aims to be the premier local resource for designees, candidates and other. Specifically, the society empowers a community of financial professionals and serves as a platform to: create programs, disseminate information, and provide services of direct benefit to members; promote adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards; and foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and respect among investment professionals.