The Actuation Zone®. Where you put change into motion--and achieve your goals!
- Brett Clay, host
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 11, 2011
Change Leadership Group®, LLC announced that The Actuation Zone® Radio Show hosted by CEO, Brett Clay, has been syndicated on the Contact Talk Radio Network.
On The Actuation Zone® Radio Show, host Brett Clay, discusses business trends and today’s hot issues with thought-leaders—authors, analysts, scholars, journalists, and practitioners—who are not just adapting, but are creating and exploiting new opportunities, by leading change. Clay and his guests discuss what is changing, the opportunities created by those changes, and how to capture those opportunities—enabling business people to motivate stakeholders, grow their businesses, and achieve their personal goals.
The 66th episode of The Actuation Zone will air Friday, October 14th at 8am Pacific time with guest Julian Birkinshaw, PhD, professor of management at London Business School and author of 'Reinventing Management.'
Past guests on the show have included:
- Deepak Chopra, best-selling author of 'The Soul of Leadership'
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, former CMO of Kodak, best-selling author of 'The Mirror Test', and judge on 'The Celebrity Apprentice' TV show
- Brian Tracy, best-selling author of 'The Art of Closing the Sale'
- Mark Sanborn, best-selling author of 'The Fred Factor'
- Gerhard Gschwandtner, Publisher of 'Selling Power' magazine
- Rod Brooks, CMO of PEMCO Insurance
- Mary Kelly, PhD, Commander (ret.) U.S. Navy, award-winning author of 'Mastering Your World'
- Jill Konrath, best-selling author of 'Snap Selling'
- Willis Turner, CEO of Sales and Marketing Executives International
Brett Clay said, "I'm very happy to share the insights from such incredible thinkers to a broader audience via the Contact Talk Radio Network, which boasts approximately one million listens per month." Contact Talk Radio is broadcast across an extensive network, including:
- KRWM 106.9FM HD3 in Seattle, WA
- Apple iTunes
- Apple iPod and iPhone Applications
- Android Applications
- ShoutCast Network
- Tunein.com Network
- Blubrry.com Network
- UpSnap Mobile Phone Radio
- The Actuation Zone website
- Feedburner RSS feeds
The Actuation Zone® Radio Show airs on Contact Talk Radio at 8am Pacific time on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month and may be accessed online at http://tunein.com/tuner/?StationId=111077 and in Seattle, WA on KRWM 106.9FM HD3. Free subscriptions are available via RSS at http://actuationzone.com/feed/rss/ and on Apple iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id355387159. Announcements and discussion about the show are available on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheActuationZone.
Inquiries regarding being a guest or advertising on The Actuation Zone may be sent to guest(at)actuationzone(dot)com.
About Host, Brett Clay
Brett Clay is the author of “Selling Change,” named the best business book and best sales book of 2010, and is the CEO of Change Leadership Group, LLC, a firm that helps clients improve their sales, marketing, and leadership capabilities. A veteran of 20 years in international sales and marketing management, most recently with Microsoft Corporation, he is an award-winning author, award-winning marketer, trainer, speaker, consultant, and business leader. Brett Clay may be followed on Twitter at @SellingChange. http://www.ChangeLeadershipGroup.com.