Los Angeles, Calif. (Vocus) May 1, 2010
Once again, City of Hope is offering music fans and their supporters an exciting array of one of a kind pieces of music memorabilia on eBay. Starting at 99 cents, with no reserve, the auctions will end in the evening on May 3rd, 2010. The auctions can be found at: http://3.ly/coh .
Auction items available include:
- A Slash Autographed Gibson Les Paul Mirror Top Guitar
- Autographed 43rd CMA Awards Epiphone Acoustic Guitar
- Toby Keith Signed Epiphone PR 150 NA Acoustic Guitar
- Stevie Nicks Signed Epiphone DR 500MNS Acoustic Guitar
- Lisa Loeb Signed Daisy Rock Electric Guitar Elite Venus
- Signed Phil Vassar 18th Annual Celebrity Softball Game Items
- 90 Signed Sheet Music Items Including Piano & Guitar Books
- Celebrity Event Poster Signed by Mariah Carey, Rihanna & Others
- Madonna Signed Framed Plague - Greatest Hits Volume 2
- Signed Days Of Our Lives TV script Episode #9745
- Signed Gene Simmons KISS Box Set Book
- Signed Lot from City of Hope Celebrity Softball Game (Bat & Jersey)
- 4 Autographed CDs by Lee Ann Womack & Toby Keith
- Baseball Glove & Ball Autographed by Vince Gill
- Autographed Teany Book Moby & Kelly Tisdale
“We are thrilled to help City of Hope raise funds and awareness with online auctions,” commented Eric Gazin, President of Auction Cause. “Music fans love the fact that winning the auction also means making a donation to a cause that helps so many.”
City of Hope is recognized worldwide for its compassionate patient care, innovative science and translational research, which rapidly turns laboratory breakthroughs into promising new therapies. We are one of only 40 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers nationwide and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. An independent biomedical research, treatment and education institution, we are a leader in the fight to conquer cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Learn more at http://www.cityofhope.org .
This charity auction is being managed by Auction Cause, a premier online auction management agency specializing in high-profile design, strategy, and cause marketing for corporations and nonprofits worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.auctioncause.com/ .
For media contacts:
Taylor at Auction Cause dot com