Our new website reflects our mission by providing important information that will help people to understand their legal rights after being harmed by the negligent or reckless acts of another.
North Charleston, S.C. (PRWEB) November 17, 2011
The experienced Charleston accident attorneys of Joye Law Firm have launched an attractive and informative new website to serve accident and injury victims of Charleston and surrounding areas in South Carolina.
The site, http://www.charleston-accident-lawyers.com, features an eye-catching design that allows visitors to easily access the law firm’s legal and community information, including articles and videos that are regularly posted to the law firm’s blog, The JLF Report.
“Our law firm was founded in 1968 with the goal of helping people manage some of the most difficult periods in their lives,” says Ken Harrell, a veteran Charleston accident lawyer and managing partner of Joye Law Firm.
“Using compassion, care and respect in addition to our legal skills and experience, we work hard to help them put their lives back together after major upheavals caused by serious injuries,” Harrell says. “Our new website reflects our mission by providing important information that will help people to understand their legal rights after being harmed by the negligent or reckless acts of another.”
Among the many features of the Charleston law firm’s new website are:
- Our Firm / About Us – An overview of the law firm’s approach to client service and introductions to its accident attorneys, who have been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell, Super Lawyers and other legal organizations.
- Practice Areas – Comprehensive information about personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits involving auto, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, boating, bus and pedestrian accidents as well as injuries that are caused by drunk drivers.
- Catastrophic Injuries – Discussion of the unique issues that arise when accidents, crashes and wrecks lead to serious injuries such as paralysis / quadriplegia, brain injuries and back and spinal cord injuries.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Check out the firm’s helpful responses to questions that commonly arise regarding car accidents, tractor-trailer crashes and motorcycle wrecks.
- Contact Us – The site has an easy-to-use contact form that can be submitted online to request a free consultation with the firm’s injury attorneys.
The website also features a section on Joye in the Community, a program that encompasses the law firm’s support of local education and aid organizations throughout Charleston that are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of others.
About Joye Law Firm
Since 1968, Joye Law Firm has been fighting to help people throughout South Carolina with their legal challenges in a broad range of practice areas, including personal injury, car accidents, birth injury, brain injury, defective products, drug injury, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse, Social Security disability, spinal cord injury, traffic tickets, truck accidents, workers’ compensation and wrongful death. The South Carolina law firm has offices in Charleston and Myrtle Beach and assists clients in areas that include Mount Pleasant, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner and Summerville. To learn more, contact the firm by calling (888) 324-3100 or filling out its online form.