The Bentley Train with its high-profile passengers and excellent service underlines what we have been saying for over 10 years - a private train is the best way to travel on earth!
Wiltshire, England (PRWEB) October 28, 2008
Train Chartering has supplied Bentley Motors with an exclusive First Class Pullman charter train between London and Crewe. Bentley's international dealer network and invited customers travelled to and from their Crewe factory, with onboard dining by Anton Mosimann.
The private train has First Class air-conditioned intercity carriages. The coaches, with panoramic windows, sound-proofing, good suspension, armchair seats and full-size tables created a comfortable environment for Pullman dining and good conversation.
Bentley required a first class travel and dining experience featuring the renowned chef Anton Mosimann for their international dealers and most important customers as an integral part of the Bentley 2008 Worldwide Conference. They therefore briefed selected event organisers.
Train Chartering supported the agencies in tendering for Bentley's business, and then further developed a close relationship with both end-client and the winning agency. This is a familiar process for Train Chartering, which has been supplying charters to corporate and private clients for over 10 years.
The journey went smoothly; the return run being quite possibly close to a record for a private charter train. Crewe to Euston in 2¼hrs is an exceptional travel time, comparable with the fastest scheduled intercity services.
270 passengers all enjoyed a typical full cooked breakfast outbound provided by the train caterers. People from all over the world enjoy this quintessentially British meal on the charters operated by Train Chartering. Despite the fast journey, caterers delivered a 3-course dinner on the return.
One delegate from Bentley France commented that the level of onboard service was to Bentley standards.
Simon Pielow of Train Chartering is very pleased, "This is a considerable compliment from someone who sells Bentley motor cars to a demanding clientele. He knows about good service and, being French, fine dining."
He adds, "The Bentley Train with its high-profile passengers and excellent service underlines what we have been saying for over 10 years - a private train is the best way to travel on earth!"
Train Chartering has a stable of luxury train offerings, which also includes Private Rail Cars and the Luxury Train Club. The Bentley Train was sympathetically branded however Soundwave Express illustrates the ultimate themed and branded train. Transport Charter offers multi-modal passenger charter options for when a train is not appropriate.
The Train Chartering group is expert in the provision of luxury transport options, primarily in the UK, Europe or the USA; the client chooses hotels and other travel elements. This allows the focus to be on the crucial and often under-planned supply of transportation, preferably exclusively by rail or by other means.
Simon Pielow, simon @ trainchartering.com, +44 (0)1666-860 172
Notes for editors
1. Press briefing notes from +44 (0) 1666 860 172 or email info @ trainchartering.com
2. Photos of the train are available on request.
3. Train Chartering supplies private charter trains and carriages
4. Private Rail Cars provides private carriages (rail cars) in the USA and elsewhere
5. Luxury Train Club is a fusion of luxury train owners, member travellers and selected third parties.
6. Soundwave Express http://www.soundwaveexpress.com is about branded & themed trains
7. Transport Charter http://www.transportcharter.com has multi-model passenger transport solutions for air, water and land.
8. Train Chartering was retained by Bentley's selected agency, Stagestruck which treats every project with the respect it deserves, and as an opportunity to do something new.
9. Mosimann's provided catering services for the return journey: staff and managers to work with the train's catering crew, the dinner meal and wine list.