The end of the year is a great time to get in a last-minute escape to any of these beautiful Caribbean and Mexico destinations.
Doylestown, PA (PRWEB) December 10, 2009
CheapCaribbean.com, the largest dedicated online provider of beach vacations to the Caribbean and Mexico, today announced its Holiday All-Inclusive Resorts sale, with deals starting as low as $69 per person per night (hotel only). Customers can enjoy up to 60% off on holiday vacations to island destinations including the Dominican Republic, Antigua and the Bahamas.
Below is a list of CheapCaribbean.com Holiday all-inclusive resorts currently featured at http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/attractions.jsp?attID=9. All-inclusive pricing is per person per night and includes hotel, meals, beverages, activities and tips. Featured resorts and destinations may change throughout the promotion, depending on resort availability.
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - from $69 per person per night, good for travel Dec 25 - 30
- Viva Wyndham Tangerine - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - from $69 per person per night, good for travel Dec 18 - Jan 2
- Jolly Beach Resort and Spa - Antigua - from $89 per person per night, good for travel Dec 21 - Jan 3
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach - Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas - from $99 per person per night, good for travel Dec. 18 - 30
- NH Royal Beach – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - from $114 per person per night, good for travel Dec 24 - Jan 2
- Viva Wyndham Playa Dorada - Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - from $69 per person per night, good for travel Dec 18 - Jan 2
“The end of the year is a great time to get in a last-minute escape to any of these beautiful Caribbean and Mexico destinations,” said CheapCaribbean.com founder and beach expert “Caribbean Jim” Hobbs. “I haven’t seen holiday prices this low since I started CheapCaribbean.com nearly a decade ago, and I love the fact our customers can enjoy a ‘luxury for less’ experience this holiday season.”
CheapCaribbean.com is the largest dedicated online provider of beach vacation packages to the Caribbean and Mexico, delivering great value along with exceptional customer service and expertise to more than 250,000 customers each year. Visitors to CheapCaribbean.com can search for deals by resort, destination, or cruise, read extensive customer reviews, and find the best price around available travel dates through the site’s unique CheapFinder technology. With every vacation package, the company provides hurricane and weather insurance, and a Sunshine Protection Plan good for $100 off if it rains, at no extra charge to the customer. Founder “Caribbean Jim” Hobbs, a leading expert on affordable beach travel to the Caribbean and Mexico, dispenses travel advice and tips via email, Twitter, Facebook and his blog. For more information visit http://www.cheapcaribbean.com or call 800-915-2322.
*For Hotel Only Bookings Final price includes all applicable resort taxes and fees.
# # #